All humans and Autobots winced at this "That's gotta hurt." Wheeljack said.

"Found it." Jack groaned in pain clutching the place Arcee hit him.

"Sorry." Arcee said.

"Don't worry about it." Jack waved it off not letting on how much it actually hurt.

"Call June so she can take a look at this." the former two wheeler said.

Jack raised an eyebrow "My Mom? Arcee my Moms a nurse."

"Yeah a trained medical professional." she pointed out.

"Not for your teeth, you need to see a dentist." Jack said.

"A what?" Arcee asked.

"Their a kind of doctor that specialises and only works on your teeth." Raf explains.

"Only the Teeth?" Ratchet raised an optic ridge "Are you saying that there are doctors on Earth who train only to treat part of the body?"

"Yeah." Miko shrugs.

"That seems highly impractical." the old medic said.

Miko went on "Theres doctors for your feet, for your skin, for your back..."

"Wait your back?" Bulkhead raised an optic ridge.

"Yeah their called kiropraktor, they basically adjust your back by cracking it." she explained.

"By cracking it?" Ratchet said thinking he'd misheard her "Well these so called kiropraktors don't even sound like real physicians."

Jack had to laugh at that "You'd be surprised how many doctors would agree with you on that Ratchet."

Jack made a call to his mother who called the local detest to make an appointment for Arcee, luckily one patient had cancelled their a appointment so there was an opening for Arcee today. June arrived at the base and took Jack and Arcee to the dentist office "Let this this be lesson to you Sadie." June said as they sat in the waiting room "You need to watch all the sweets you eat."

"I heard you the first three times June." Arcee grumbled still holding her jaw "I'm several centuries old I don't need to be talked to like a child." June let out a small chuckle causing Arcee to raise an eyebrow "What?"

June smiled "Saying you don't want to be talked to like a child when an adult gives you advice, Arcee your sounding more and more like teenager."

"I've noticed that to." Jack said sitting beside Arcee, he leaned back putting his hands behind his head "Next thing you know you'll be going on sleep overs and talking about nail polish." he laughed.

Jacks laughter was cut short when Arcee swiftly elbowed him in the ribs making him clutch his side "Don't push me partner." Arcee warned.

June let out a small laugh watching them, then the receptionist spoke up "Sadie Smith? Dr Turner will see you now."

June looked at Arcee "Wait here for a minute." with that she a approached the desk "Excuse me, I need to have a quick word to the doctor about his next patient." the receptionist nodded and June walked in.

Arcee raised an eyebrow "Whats all that about?"

"My moms just giving the dentist a heads up that this is your first time seeing a dentist." Jack explained.

A moment later June walked out "Okay Sadie go on in."

Arcee stood up and walked in, the room was medium sized mainly white with cabinets on the walls and was well lit. What stood out most was the large chair in the middle of the room with a moveable light on top of it. Next to the chair was a tray that held the dentists tools, she spotted the dental tools, her eyes widened and she took a step back. "Sadie whats wrong?" June asked.