Optimus acted quickly grabbing the melon and turned it on its side so the hole was now on top, but the stream flowed upwards for a few seconds making it fall down like rain. June, Raf and Miko opened their umbrellas above their heads, Jack saw Arcee didn't have one and quickly wrapped arm around her waist and pulled her under his. As reformatted watermelon juice rained down Arcee noticed how close Jack held her and how tight his arm was around her waist, she could feel her human heart begin to beat faster.

No longer pinned by the stream Fowler fell to the floor dripping wet, June rushed over to him just as the juice stopped falling "Are you alright?"

Fowler raised his head and looked straight ahead, then slowly spit out a mouthful of reformatted watermelon juice "Been better."

Miko, Bulkhead and Wheeljack held in their laughter for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

Ratchet used the scanner on the juice that was not the floor "Hmm, the outside was changed to metal alloy but the inside remained organic, fascinating. Either way I would count this as a successful test."

"AHEM!" the medic turned and saw Fowler standing at the railing still dripping wet "Thanks to you Ratchet, now I get to find out if water melon juice is easier to clean off of the inside of a jet!"

"Ah yes, my apologies Agent Fowler." Ratchet awkwardly, he quickly changed the subject "The important thing is that we are now one step closer to returning Arcee to her Autobot form."

That caught Arcee's attention "Really?" she pulled away from Jack a little.

"Indeed." the medic nodded "Now that I can successfully use the Reformatting Module to create something stable, it is only a matter of time before I can return you to your natural form."

"I'm gonna get going," Fowler said heading to the elevator "Need come up with what to tell my dry cleaner this time." As he walked past Jack and Arcee he said "Hands to yourself solider."

"Huh?" Jack didn't understand what he meant but then realised his arm was still around Arcee's waist and his hand was now on her hip "Whoa!" he instantly pulled his hand away placing it behind his back and looked away so no one would see him blushing. As the elevator doors closed Fowler could be seen with a smirk on his face.

With the test over everyone went home, June brought Jack and Arcee in her car soon enough they were back in the house "I glad the test went well Arcee." the nurse said closing the door to the garage.

"Me to." Arcee said sitting on the couch "Pretty soon I'll be back in the garage."

June sat down at the kitchen table "Arcee we're glad to have you inside the house."

"Mom's right." Jack said "Apart from you eating my breakfast its been great."

"That only happened when you overslept, or were too slow getting to the table." Arcee laughed "Either way the Reformatting Module needs to go through a lot more testing before it can be used on me."

That moment Jack remembered "Oh no I forgot!" he ran to his room surprising June and Arcee, when came back he had a form in his hand "I was supposed to give this to you on Thursday but with module test I forgot about it."

He handed it to his mother who took one look at it and smiled "Oh that's nothing to worry about, I already know about the school heath test."

That was a surprise to Jack "You did?"

"Yes I'm one of the medical staff who be performing the test." June said causally.

That was a bigger surprise "What?"