03.

- No one will blame you

Saehi's

Coming out last was a daily routine of mine ever since I started getting bullied. I'd stay at the roof top and wait till Soo-ah and her gang's cars left and then leave. But today it was harder since my whole body hurt, from my head all the way to my toes so I came out of the school with great difficulty but luckily I carried my umbrella today, so I used it as a walking stick as I walked back to my house.

As I walked down the streets I couldn't help but break down as I started sobbing ever so quietly tears falling down uncontrollably as I walked. I started doubting God's presence in my life because of all the violence and sadness in my life.

"I t-thought you took care of every single person in the world as your own...then w-why aren't you doing the same for m-me? Or is it that even you hate me?" I said to the sky and continued walking in all my misery when a cry brought me out of my miserable bubble. I walked and followed the cries to an alleyway where a beaten up man laid crying in pain and clutching his sides.

You aspire to become a doctor, are you just gonna leave him there? A voice in my head questioned me as I looked at him, he was obviously in serious pain.

Of course not!

I quickly wiped my face and ran to his side not caring about my own injuries as I held him and took a deep breath as I used all my energy to help him up.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay." I said as I took day him on a bench and searched his back for an ID or anything with his address. As I searched through his bag I suddenly caught sight of a gym membership ID.

"Lee Juyeon, Chaser street house number 12." I quickly hauled a can and helped him in when he passed out.

"Hey! You okay?!" I exclaimed as he fell, luckily the driver helped me out him inside as I got on myself and gave him the address. I held him gently as the driver drove to the address and when we reached I thanked the driver and paid the cab fair.

As I held him I climbed up the stairs to his apartment, I felt my legs giving up but still forced myself to keep going as we reached the floor. I luckily saw a door with his name as I put him down and searched for the house keys.

"Got it...don't worry we're here now." I said as I opened the door and dragged him inside till the we reached a mattress I assumed was his bed and put him down gently and got up. PS: It is a two room apartment, a room with a bathroom.

"Guess his situation is like mine..." I said as I opened the lights and went to the bathroom to search for a first aid kit but failed to find it.

Maybe he doesn't have one?

I then took out my first aid kit and started by cleaning his face which was severely bruised and rubbed ointment over his bruises and then pulled up his shirt to to see him still clutching it. So I gently pushed his hand away to see a massive black-purple bruise on his left rib.

"Oh no, I just hope it's not cracked or broken." I said as I slowly tpicked the area making him wince.

"Sorry...sorry." I apologized as I retracted my hand.

It's definitely swelling.

I put on the ointment gently after which I wrapped the bandage on tightly but not to tight and after nursing to his other wounds I was done. I then cooked him some good cause why not? He can't move so I cooked it and tore a page from my handbook and wrote down something and put it by his bed with the medicines and turned off the lights and left.

As I got out I sat on the bench at the bus stop and took a deep breath and took out my pain killers and ate it. I knew that I was going to get more injuries anyways but I didn't care, it was a normal happening in my life.

"I'll just get in through the window." I said to myself as I got home.

" I said to myself as I got home

_________________

They met! But will they meet again? Maybe~