(13)

RAE POV:

I was in Adrian's office and Cage, Darry and Angèl were planning something, and Adrian was apart of it.
"What were you planning?" I asked and he shook his head like he's not planning anything. Next thing I know is that I'm blindfolded and taken to a glade in the forest, I took off the blindfold and I was so surprised. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!!!" They shouted and I looked behind me and Adrian was holding a gift.

I cried happily, "How'd you know it was my birthday?" I said and I looked at Adrian, "Your brother told us, he still remembers everything." He said.

I cried into my brother and he hugged me back, "Happy birthday, baby sis." He whispered and I was so happy that I'm finally 20. So I can almost do what I want, I'll keep messing with Adrian for now.

After the birthday party, Adrian was drunk, very drunk. I had to assist and drive him home. "Raaaeeeeee, gimme cuddles." Adrian said and we laid on the couch, cuddling each other. He started giving me kisses nonstop and he kissed me right on the lips. I kissed him back and fell asleep on his arms.

The next morning, I woke up and gave him a good morning kiss on the forehead. Adrian woke up and kissed my lips again, causing me to blush again, I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower, my face heated red when that kiss happened. 'Calm down, it's just a kiss!!' I thought, then I felt a pair of broad arms around me, "ADRIAN!!! G-GET OUT!?" I screamed and he just kissed my lips again, "Don't scream, I wanna stay here with you.." he whispered and I turned around and faced him.

"Why? Y-you kept kissing me nonstop, are you in heat again?" I said and he shook his head, "I'm not in heat, I thought maybe I can adore you a little by kissing those soft lips of yours. Or the mark on your neck that I gave you." He said and I turned off the shower and got out, placing a towel over my body and went into the room to get some clothes on.

After that, I went downstairs and found a terrifying letter that was sent here...

'Miss Rae, if you're reading this letter.... My pack and I want something from you and that's your powers of a wolf, if you have any questions or concerns please contact us.. or your beloved older brother dies.'

I was shook to the bone and slumped to a nearby wall. 'I won't do that! Not ever!' I say to myself and ripped the letter up. I told Adrian and my brother about this and they were pissed, "It's that pack that our old Alpha allied with, he wants to kill me." He said and I held my brothers hand, "I'm not leaving you again! If we die, we die together! We're brother and sister, we can't be separated again! We promised our mom!?" I said with tears in my eyes, Adrian didn't want me dead, but he won't let the same thing happen again.

I could barely sleep and eat, this anonymous person won't stop at nothing so he or she could kill me.