(3)

RAE POV:

After the bath, I wrapped my body in a towel and He lifted me into his arms, I leaned into his chest and then I was placed down. "You can wear my clothes for the time being, I'll ask someone to buy you something." Adrian said and I shook my head, I let my long brown black hair cover my entire body, "I can just wear the shirt..." I said and Adrian nodded respectfully, "Alright, love." He said and I blushed, "Silly.." I whispered.

Adrian smiled and kissed my head, he stayed with me the entire time, he was afraid of someone kidnapping me and so was I.

I slept in the arms of Adrian, 'Oh yeah, I overslept..' I thought and my wolf came back to me.

RAE!!! I'm so sorry I blacked out! I tried to fight off the wolfsbane and....and i got both of us in danger!? I'm sorry!

'It's alright, we both did our best to finish the fight...luckily the wolfsbane is out of our system before I died...also I think we've found our mate. He's sleeping but I'll fight his ass if he hurts me.'

He better not before I get him my damn self, okay girlie, I'm gonna rest and so should you. We just got the wolfsbane out and we shouldn't move around too much.

'Alright, rest well..'

I cut the link with my wolf, she's very nice but so feisty a lot. Adrian stared at me sleeping, I tossed and turned, then I laid there flat on my back. "Wake up, my Rae of sunshine." Adrian said and I woke up, "What is it?" I groaned and he laughed, "For a wolf, you're really, really, really pretty. I bet those scars say it too, you're very strong." He said admiringly and I blushed red, "Shut up." I said and got out of bed, Adrian's arm snagged my waist and pulled me down as I yelped, "What in the hell!?" I said and he laughed so hard, "You're very mouthy too." He says and I glared at him, "I'll kick your ass!" I growled and he looked at me, "Okay, like to see you try." He teased and I beat Adrian's ass, his beta came in and laughed his ass off, "And the girl for the win!!" He said and Adrian pouted. "She's incredibly strong! Damn it, she learned how to fight but I guess it's because her Luna taught her. Rae, you're 19 and almost 20, so you've been training a lot and you've been smart mouthing your alpha sometimes." His beta said and I nodded, "Yea, but my biggest fear is my father... the Luna of the pack knew that her husband and my dad will kill me, so she told me to escape." I told them and then silence was in the place of sound.

I almost walked off and the gamma stood in my way, geez I never wanted to do this today, I just got wolfsbane out of my bloodstream, I punched the gamma hard, he fell to the floor and I just walked into the kitchen and saw a woman with her cat, "Oh, my apologies ma'am." I said and she looked at me, "it's okay, come sit." She said and I sat with her. She was nice, "I'm Adrian's grandma, it's nice meeting you." Said the old woman, "It's nice meeting you too.." I said nervously and the lady sat next to me, "Adrian is a hard head, he never listens to me, his beta is nice and so is his gamma. Say child, did your mother know that you have a mate?" She asked and I shook my head, "My mom passed away...but she hoped for someone to come save me from my dad and pack." I said as I told my story.

The lady cried and hugged me, "Dear child, you've endured so much, I'm glad you're safe and your mother would've been happy to see that you're alright." She said and I frowned slightly, my mom was abused by my dad and alpha also, and when she was pregnant with me, it made things harder, my dad saw me and watched my mom end her life that day, my father still hadn't learned and when I grew up...I was made the omega, my pack, my friends, family, and everyone I loved turned their backs on me.

Adrian saw me with his grandmother, "Grandma, what were you two talking about?" Adrian asked and she lied about what we were talking about. "Adrian can be a pushover, Dearie. He also has a problem of his anger, he can appear to be a beast but his mother died from childbirth and his father was abusive. It seems you have a affect on him that can heal him. I raised him too, but I hope you can heal Adrian's heart is all that matters." The lady said and I nodded.

'Wake yo ass up, we have to help Adrian's granny, she's worried that his heart will turn cold hearted.' I told my wolf

Girl, I'm pretty sure I heard the whole thing. But I agree with you, Adrian's heart is turning from warm to cold...Let's try our best to help him.

'Okay'

Then I cut the link with my wolf again.

I knocked on the door to Adrian's office, the beta opened the door, "Hey kid, if you're looking for Adrian, he's on his desk writing something, keep watch of him for me. Thank youuu!!" He says and I went in the office, I hugged Adrian and he jolted for a minute, "Oh it's just you Rae.." he whispers and I grabbed his pen from his hand.

"Rae, give it back." Adrian said and I playfully shook my head, "You have to catch me first!" I said and dashed off, "Rae!!! Give me my pen!?" Adrian shouted and I laughed, "You can't catch me, can you?" I said and a smirk appeared on his face.

His beta and gamma laughed, "Damn she's fast." They said in union and I jumped over them, "Rae don't stop I think he's learning to have fun again." His grandmother said and Adrian pinned me to the wall, "You cheeky girl...that's some stunt you pulled." He said and I poked Adrian in his side, "I'm not like the rest. Also it's time for a change of heart since I'm your mate." I said boldly and Adrian was shocked as I poked his chest.

"R-Rae..." Adrian stuttered and I walked upstairs to find a bag full of clothes and shoes. I'm guessing Adrian must've bought it. A arm snakes around my waist, "Well Rae, surprise. I did go overboard but it's the only way to make it up to you." He said and I looked at him, "Hmm, your shirts are better." I say and he blushed like crazy.