Trust

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Welcome,
This is my first story and I hope that everybody enjoys. It will be a rollercoaster of emotions, but there is always a beautiful light at the end. Also Trigger warning there will mentions of abuse and drug use so keep in mind as you reads.

Love you all beautiful Butterflies. 💙

I have always wanted a stable family. Someone to hold my hand when I'm sad, and pick me up when the night are nothing but a melancholic dream.

I once had that in the form of a beautiful mother, a father, and five of the best brothers a girl could have. My mother's name was Liza Monroe and my father's name was Owen Monroe. They had been married a beautiful 24 years before life decided against them. I also had 5 older brothers. Samuel was the oldest now at 25, Theodore at 24, Ezra and Flynn at 21, Declan at 20, and me the surprise who's currently 15. However, I haven't seen most of my brothers in about 7 years.

That dream of a stable family was crushed when I was 8 years old. My beautiful mother, the light of my world was taken from me because of her own error and misjudgments. She had gotten into an car accident resulting in the lost of her right arm. At first, she saw the light at the end of the bleak tunnel, and was thriving to live a better life. However, the pain medications took the best of her, resulting in nights of pure terror not only for her, but my entire family.

My mother found light in the forms of drugs resulting in her taking off from her family and living a life on the streets. With her she took the hearts of her husband, her 5 sons and me. Drugs clouding her mind, she never looked back

My father was devastated, which turned into another series of nightmares for my family. With the abandonment of his wife he found his light at the bottom of a liquor bottle. Leaving me and my five older brothers to take the abuse that stemmed from the hands of our father. At first it was slaps here and there with my older brothers trying to take the bulk of the hits and stray my father from me, but they could only do so much. Slaps turned into punches, punches into whips, and the pain caused by my father only kept escalating.

At the time my oldest brother was 18 almost 19 and my second oldest was 17 almost 18 and they knew he had to get out, so they left and never looked back. At the time I understood they were tired and wanted a better life, without us I guess. So, there was only me, Ezra, Flynn, and Declan left fighting for our lives.

3 years later when Ezra and Flynn turned 18 and the abuse was at all time high they left, not thinking of what could happen to me and Declan. My body was cover in scars and my emotions haywire and I had finally had enough. With my brothers at school with me during the time of the abuse, we learned how to hide it and never show we were in pain. However, with Sam, Theo, Ezra, and Flynn gone and me having no idea where they were, school became an issue for me and for Declan. At school I became lonelier than ever before, as I use to have my brothers there because all grades where in the same building. I was already a shy individual and had no real friends. Also, With the abuse at an all time high for me and for Declan, and Declan at 17 only a year away from what I thought would be the last time I would see him as he would probably take off too, he decided to intervene as he had had enough watching me suffer. He called Child Protective Services and he went to a group home for boys and I into an orphanage as I was only 15.

I knew it was for the better, but Declan was my best friend and now I was unsure of when I would see him again. Declan deserved everything as he was the only one who never left me alone with my father and for him I would be forever grateful and hopefully one day I would see him again as he promised he would come back for me. Until that day I will be waiting to be back in my favorite brother's arms, as he is the only one I trust.

Hi Butterflies🦋,
This is the first chapter of The Love You Take and Give. Please don't be afraid to leave comments and things I could do better, I am trying to better my writing skills.
Bella 💙