Chapter 4.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n hated herself. Just a healthy amount though, because why the hell did Voice give them this.

"A diary?" Aysu asked and leaned over the girl's shoulder, as she fixed up her hijab. "Is it yours?"

"Yeah.. Or at least an old friend gave it to me." She explained, while seeing the leather bound diary, that had a big 'V' printed on the front and a shadow like figure with glowing eyes.

'Voice are you fucking serious?! We're gonna talk through a diary?' She wondered, as she could just think about the consequences of her dear 'lover' having a diary caused.

"That's so cute! Is it an ex lover?!" Aysu asked her with a teasing smile and Y/n looked at her in absolute confusion and disgust.

"I hope not.. They're like a LOT older than me, even if I'm mentally already far more ahead, than a lot of others.." She explained, while letting her fingers glide over the rough leather exterior.

"Oh alright.. So like a father figure? Or mother figure? Or parent figure?" Aysu guessed some more and when Y/n nodded slightly, she grinned brightly.

"That's so cute!!" She exclaimed instead, while Y/n packed the last of her bag. She wondered how her parents were in this time line, because to be honest she kept boosting about being a purenlood and all, so that Tom wouldn't kill her. So.. If she wasn't close with them, he would probably kill her or it would be more likely of her to be killed by literally any other pureblood.

"I am already so excited about seeing my parents! Baba* and Anne** are probably already waiting for me with my brothers!" Aysu continued, because she didn't want to make Y/n uncomfortable by talking about a subject she didn't feel comfortable about.

"Yeah.. My parents are probably thrilled to see me!" She responded, while packing her new diary into her messenger bag. She then turned to Aysu and held up her precious camera. "Want to take a picture together? For memories?"

At her offer Aysu immediately jumped over to her side and gave her a half hug, so that the two would squeeze into the small frame.

She stuck her tongue out and Y/n just grinned into the camera lense as she basically took a old fashioned selfie.

"That looks cute.." Y/n mused, while watching the moving picture of the two girls in her hand, before she offered it to Aysu. "Want it?"

"Really??" She asked, but instead of waiting for an answer she accepted the moving picture and squealed brightly. Aysu had never in her life seen this kind of picture! Paintings? Sure, but a picture? Never!

So she just grinned at the colored copy of herself, which stuck her tongue out cutely and when she wanted to thank Y/n, she realized that the girl was already carrying her trunk out of the dorm room.

Aysu quickly pinned the last of her flowery hijab down, before she grabbed her own bags and rushed after her.

The two girls soon arrived in front of their common room door and when Y/n turned to the side she was just met with an ugly blond face, so she turned back around again.

"DON'T IGNORE ME!!" Abraxas complained, but Y/n just ignored him further.

"Aysu let's go and get our bags to the carriages." She told the girl and was about to go, but Abraxas just tagged along with his own bags, that were being carried by some house elves.

"Are you that weak?" She taunted him, when she realized that he wasn't carrying any of his bags.

"I am eating my vegan yogurt!" He defended and Aysu next to her had to supress her laughter, while burrying her face in the fabric of her hijab.