Prologue

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Yes." She could only manage, already feeling sick to her stomach for accepting this psychopaths proposal. "I will marry you, but there will be some ground rules."

"Anything!! I love you so much, Y/n!" Tom hollered out, while Y/n looked at his face with a fake smile, but in his drunken state from the liquid luck, Tom didn't even realize the fakeness of it.

"That's nice, but let's get you to the infirmary first." She told him, before helping his unusually giddy form to his feet. "And you can then tell me how you actually feel, after you aren't influenced by the potion anymore."

With those words, Y/n had heaved him up and helped the still drunk boy up, while he cuddled into her side not at all helping her carry him.

Thankfully no one was around, because Y/n did absolutely not want to be seen carrying this little prick like this and having his fangirls or anyone for that matter think that they are together. Tom would get over this stupid confession and probably push her away for a week or month and then just talk to her normally.

As she finally got to the nurse office with the boy spreading small butterfly kisses on her exposed neck, she just grimaced at the matron, who looked at the two of them in shock.

"Goodness gracious! What happened to him, my dear?" She asked the girl, now a little more level headed. The matron wanted to accuse her at first for harming the star student of Hogwarts, but it was a Hufflepuff and one that Dumbledore favored immensely, so she probably didn't do anything. It was probably even her, who helped him up here!

"He drank some liquid luck, but I think he over did it and now acts all drunk." Y/n explained to the woman, who immediately understood the situation and told Y/n to put Tom on one of the free hospital beds.

And she quickly followed, while not so gently throwing the handsome young boy onto one of the beds. Making him groan in pain and her grin at his demise.

'Serves him right.' Voice mumbled in her mind and she just snickers, while the older woman rushed over.

"Thank you for bringing him here, you can go back to your dorm, sweetheart." She said and Y/n just nodded, before stealing a quick glance at the handsome boy's grinning face. He looked absolutely shattered.

"We will talk after you got your common sense again." She simply told him and walked off, ignoring Tom's hand reaching out to grab onto her.

He wanted to hold her close, hug her, kiss her, worship her entire being, but she was so close, while also being so far away at the same goddamn time.

Y/n was the girl of his dreams and frankly he hated himself for confessing to her like this! He knew he felt.. Something for her, but he didn't want to come out and say it like some psychopath.. Like he just did.

He still had a chance to fix this now though, Y/n probably didn't know about his misdeeds until now seeing how he didn't do anything yet. He planned on releasing the basilisk next year, after this summer, but it didn't happen yet, so she couldn't hate him for those reasons.

And that would be his sixth year anyways, so he would be killing that annoying pest in peace without too many consequences. Myrtle something was her name. He really couldn't care less about her honestly, after all she was just some filthy mud blood trying to win his "bestie" over.

Tom Riddle hated himself for what had become of him, because he felt weak and vulnerable. He just let this dumb badger sneak into his heart and now he can't get her out. She basically put him under a spell, but he knew that this wasn't some simple love potion, those don't work on him anyways. So why was she the only thing in his mind?

Was he turning soft? Was Tom Marvolo Riddle turning soft for a girl, who had been bugging him the whole school year and making fun of his practices? God, was he ashamed in himself.

Y/n in the meantime went to her all to familiar dorm, with some random girls she had never bothered to befriend as she fell immediately layed down and tried to go to sleep.

And she did, but that was all. Y/n went to sleep, but she didn't wake up in the Golden trio era or any for that matter. She was just back in Tom's time.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." She slowly said, as she pinched herself, but it didn't help seeing as she could feel pain in every timeline she woke up in.

She felt sick. Like actually sick to her stomach, as she quickly stumbled out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the shared bathroom. There she bent over the toilet bowl and puked her guts out.

While she was still bent over the toilet bowl, a fellow Hufflepuff saw her and rushed over. It was a male prefect, who had just come back from his nightly patrol and saw this young girl just retching up all of the food she probably consumed that day.

"Darling, everything alright??" He quickly asked while helping her keep her hair out of her face. The tall boy, stroked her back gently, as she gave another load from the depths of her stomach.

She couldn't answer yet and he didn't pressure her, more concentrated on letting her puke out whatever upset her stomach. Sadly she couldn't puke out whatever 'upset' her stomach, because being stuck in another timeline isn't something that can just be puked out!

After calming down, Y/n didn't answer his concerned questioning and just let him wipe her face with a damp cloth, as she just looked and felt lost.

"Voice, what the hell happened?" She asked in a whisper, confusing the boy, who still fussed over her.

By now he had taken her to the bathtub and sat her on the side of the big porcelain bowl. All the while wiping her mouth and face off and throwing the cloth into the laundry basket afterwards.

"Do you need some alone time? Or water? I can bring you something from the kitchen, princess." He soothed her, while tracing slow patterns on her exposed thigh.

The handsome boy was kneeling in front of her and looking up at Y/n, who just held onto his sleeve. It was the only thing, that kept her grounded and allowed her to think about this instead of ripping her own face off.

"Water, but could you also give me some privacy? I need some time for myself." She requested and he brushed some hair out of her face, before giving her a cheeky grin.

"Anything for you, darling." He told her and stood up, before walking out. The boy wanted to give her some privacy, so he also shut the door, but didn't lock it so that he could check on her if anything went wrong.

"What happened, Voice?" She asked again and this time a shadowy figure appeared, which looked rather grim.

"Well.. You see, Y/n.." The voice began, while playing with their dark green silk robe. "You kind of are stuck in Tom's time, because you accepted his marriage proposal."

"Excuse me??" Y/n just retorted, completely baffled by that statement.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this 'alternative storyline' and by the way, this story begins one year before the basilisk incident and characters like Myrtle, Hagrid and other Slytherin's from Tom's time will be introduced!

-Love Neslihan