Chapter 3.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Tom.." Y/n started as she finally caught up with the boy, who had been avoiding her since his confession. "Can we talk? About the other day?"

As Tom heard her, his heart dropped for a moment. Because he had specifically asked the guys in the slughorn club what a girl would say, if she wanted to break up with him. And she used those exact words.

"No." He simply said as he tried to walk away from this situation, but Y/n just grabbed him by the ear and pulled him to the nearest private area, which just happened to be the future-hopefully-not-murder-scene for Myrtle. "Ow, ow, ow! Let go this instant, Y/n!"

"Quit whining and listen to me, you dumbass." She hissed out before pushing him up against the sinks, so that he couldn't escape. "We need to talk and I won't let you ignore me any longer, we literally only have one day until summer vacation, you oaf!"

"I'm not an oaf!" He hissed out, before looking around and starting to blush when he realized the all to familiar location they were in. "Y/n.. I can't be in here!" He whisper yelled at her, but she just took out her wand and used it to lock the door and slap an out-of-order sign on the outside.

"Yes, you can. Because I still couldn't really tell you any of my conditions for our relationship." She told him, as she dragged him away from the sinks and onto the window sill where she then sat down and pulled him next to her.

"W-wait.. You don't want to break up?" He asked her with big doe like eyes, before tilting his head down, to look at his lap, at her intense gaze.

Y/n just continued to stare at him, as she had a feeling of disgust brewing inside of her. How dare he try and act all coy with her, when he would kill so many people.. in the future. 'That is right.. He will be like that in the future, but if I somehow manage to change his perspective maybe I can help them. Maybe..' She thought to herself before feeling Tom suddenly take her hand and smiling shyly, as his cheeks turned a light pink color.

"We can talk then.. my love." He told her as Y/n just nodded, before she tried to relax in the presence of the future serial killer. 'Potential serial killer.' She reminded herself, trying to force herself into a 'I can fix him'-mindset.

"First of all.. We need some ground rules and boundaries." She stated, before she began her little rant on things he can and can't do in this little 'relationship' of theirs. "You can continue hanging out with your friends and all, but don't be so goddamn racist against muggles and muggle-borns."

Tom immediately nodded, because he could easily hide his actions from her. Or at least he thought he could.

"Secondly.. You can't stop me from being friends with other people and also can't be so jealous. Have a little trust in our.. Love." She basically spat out the last word and he eagerly nodded again feeling giddy and not noticing how she didn't feel any sort of love for him. Just yet that is.

And then Y/n came to her last point. Which was a little selfish, but she at least wanted to feel somewhat loved in this relationship of hers. Because she knew that Tom Marvolo Riddle would never be with anybody else and that Y/n would have to either die to leave him or live and stay with him. For eternity.

"I need to be wanted all the time." She whispered and Tom looked at her with his undivided attention. "If you're even the slightest bit upset with me.. I will want to die."

"So I will need constant reassurance from you, even when I cry once you do." Y/n continued, while playing with her skirt hem a little. "I want the complete love, that I've never gotten.. Will you be able to give it to me?" She asked and Tom immediately nodded as he gave her hand a big squeeze, basically having a Cheshire grin on his lips from her words.