Chapter two.

Her only tie to Earth was gone, severing itself with the banishment of the only bloodline she knew.

She stood amongst varying cenobites as they reveled in their Hell Priest's electrifying sermon. Bella barely noticed the words he spoke- her mind was elsewhere. She drew out her smallest knife and fidgeted with it, waiting for it to be over. Before she realized it, the young cenobite was standing within an empty cathedral. Alone, save for her master awaiting at the front with his own black eyes cold and emotionless.

"Come here."

Pinhead demanded as Commander obliged with a curt nod. She stood before him, gazing up while his hands rested on her shoulders. "Something is troubling you my dear."

His voice was softer this time, a hand gently caressing her face. She leaned into it, before suddenly being enveloped into his arms. "I don't understand what I'm feeling..or what these memories are."

She murmured into his chest. He nodded softly, stroking her hair as he could feel needles jutting out. "You will soon...as promised with that zombie banished, you are allowed time to access those sensations."

But Bella felt despondent, as if what she was seeking herself was now lost to the abyss. What was she seeking? It was something she couldn't answer herself. "Then why do I feel haunted by Roxanne, she was the only person I shared blood with-"

The Hell Priest grabbed her hand abruptly, and firm yet gently slid it into the stigmata upon his chest. Bella could his flesh, warm, wet and sticky as blood seeped over. He gazed down at her, his deadpan face suddenly smiling softly. Her hand slid over to his heart as she could feel it beating from beneath muscle and bone.

"The only person?"

Pinhead asked, holding her hand in place as Bella smirked. "And with my own flesh and blood, I share with you in the hopes of an awesome future."