Chapter one.

Roxanne sighed as she stirred her coffee aimlessly while awaiting the arrival of a bus. A ticket was haphazardly coffee stained and trapped beneath a saucer. The diner was nearly empty, saved for the waitress staring at the mounted TV above. The Hell Priest had kept his promise of hunting her down.

The box stared at Roxanne from its perch on the table. It glimmered in the dim light, waiting to be opened once more. But the zombie knew better. Suddenly there was a cold shiver as the bus drew into the terminal, beckoning her to board it. But Roxanne found herself staring at the golden edged box, her hands caressing it suddenly as she twisted away at it. Obsession won over until suddenly a voice chastised her.

"Your tab miss!"

The waitress snapped to get her attention, prompting her to snap her head up. "Oh shit, sorry!"

Roxanne shoved what was owed into her blouse as she rushed out to her ride, just barely making it in time. Once again she fidgeted with it, before her finger was stabbed through with a blade as she cursed herself and dropped it onto her lap. "I told you not to play with it."

A familiar voice whispered into her ear. Roxanne swiftly turned her head to face her Cenobite tormentor, who was seated right beside her as he smirked. Before a scream could escape, Pinhead flickered out of existence. Roxanne could only pant as she rested her bed back, closing her eyes to escape the nightmare she was in.