My goddess who I'm ready to worship my whole life.

Her brown eyes were shining that make them look more beautiful. We we're just staring in each other's eyes, nobody shared a word just the silence in which only our eyes were doing conversations.

But just then Shrey came and clear his throat and pull us out of our moment.

What a way to ruin our moment. Maybe I treat him just like my younger brother but right now I'm so pissed at him for his act.

Bro! Let me enjoy some moments with your sister too.

"I thought you had a date, but maybe you both are planning to spend the entire time standing in the doorway" he laughed after saying this.

Just shut up bro!

"Umm...yeah we'll just go." I replied.

Ishu nodded at me and bring her purse and phone with her.

"Byeee...baby sis! Enjoy your time." Shrey said teasingly.
"Just shut up!!" She annoyingly replied to him.

She looks so hot when she's angry.

Just then she turned towards me and a red hue immediately covered her cheeks.
"Shall we go on our date my lady?" I asked her while lifting my palm to ask for her hand.
She shyly put her hand on mine and nodded.

"Ohh sorry! These are for you." I gave her the flowers which i bought for her. And she was looking so cute because the color of the flowers were matching her cheeks.
She is too adorable.

"You bought these for me! Omg!! Thank you so much. These are my favourite. I really love them." She said excitedly.

"Your most welcome!" I replied and opened the door of the car for her.
She thanked me and I also went towards my seat and started driving towards the place where I planned our first date.

There's a silence in our car. No words were shared just soft music playing on the radio.

"Where are we going?" She asked cutely.
"Well...you'll know later. It's a surprise. And I'm not gonna ruin that surprise for you." I replied.
"That's not fair." She said and her lips formed in a pout.

She's really testing me. Cuz now the only thing I wanna do is just stop the car right here and kiss her plump lips. They look so juicy and sweet.
But! I've to wait for that. I don't wanna scare her.

After sometime we reached the destination and i opened the door for my queen. Mumbling a thanks she exits the car.

I took her hand in mine and took her where the arrangements were.

She gasped and put her hand on her mouth after seeing the surprise for her.

I hope she liked it.

I'm shocked after seeing the arrangements

I'm shocked after seeing the arrangements. Like how amazing it is. No one has ever done something like this for me. I'm so happy. I feel so special right now.