" No, we won't be coming inside. That was not part of our order. We appreciate the offer though" the blond one said.

" B..but... I want you to come inside.."

" And why is that?" the black haired guy asked raising a brow.

" Because,  you guys have been standing here so long. And it’s been days. I feel bad" although not my main motive, but it was true.

" That's our job, no need to think about that. That's what we're paid for." the blond said.

" But I feel kind of bad. And also, I'm bored. At least come and have lunch with me?" I tried again.

" No, we can not. And why are you trying to get us in your home suddenly ? You aren’t planning on doing something funny, are you?" the blond guy asked me sternly.

" n..no! Why would I be planning.. It's not like I have anywhere to run to other than my home  if I were to do something... ." at my statement, the dark haired guy chuckled.

" So, what do you really want?" he asked seriously.

"I...  I just want you guys to have lunch inside with me..."

" Like I said before, we aren’t allowe.. "

" And in return I want you guys to let me draw you!" I cut off the blond guy mid sentence.

" So it’s not just pity, It's give and take" I finished. They both stayed silent for a while.

" Listen, we appreciate it but we really can't - " the black haired guy was cut off by his phone's  ringing. After talking to someone over the phone he looked at me.

Then he looked at the blond guy and said " he told us to do as she says. And also we're not to disobey her" at that the blond guy groaned loudly.

" I guess we're getting inside after all" the black haired dude said to me and gave me a smile while the blond guy looked like he was not happy with it at all.

" Really!  Yay! Thank you! Come inside!" I got really excited and I almost ran inside signalling them to come faster.

" How did the boss know.. " " who cares! Now we have to listen to this twerp.  The day couldn't have gotten any worse!" the blond guy kept on grunting.

He was clearly the grumpy one, but I paid no mind to him. I was too excited and was busy thinking  what to make for them. I ended up making them curry with rice, that's my speciality after all.

They both looked surprised after eating that.

" Wow , It's really good" the black haired guy, who's name now I knew was Luke said to me.

" Yeah, I was expecting it to be disgusting. But it works  I guess. Nice work kid" the blond guy said. His name was Jordan.

His comment made my smile drop immediately. Grumpy man.

" Hey, don't mind him. He's not a bad person. He just has a hard time sharing his feelings. He's actually complimenting you. He hardly ever compliments anyone, so you did great" Luke said.

Which did make me smile again. He was the sweet one, clearly. After lunch I made them both sit on the sofa, at first I wanted to draw them together, but then I decided to draw one portrait of each of them.

It'd be a waste of their pretty looks and the beauty would clash with each other if I just drew them together.

----------********-----------

It’s now 7pm. It's been 6hours since I've been drawing. I had decided to draw Jordan first. The grumpy guy was complaining  the whole time.

It was so funny that it made me want to mess with him more. I Internationally made mistakes in my drawing and crumpled those pages away. Which in return made him even more pissed.