Always and forever ❤️

-(Just a short and kinda sad thing to continue the Thallgren chapter)-
Tygren still remembered his voice... The day he passed was... saddening for most.
I had woken up to Thalleous squeezing my hand, then letting go. I rolled over, clutching my furry friend: a teddy bear. I had had it since I was little, around 4 or 5 years old.
"Thalleous? Are you okay, hon?" I called him by a nickname, something I only did when I was worried.
"I love you, Tygren..." Thalleous said before his familiar blue glow faded to a deathly black.
His voice rang in his head, I love you too.
To think he died of old age, not how many pass away here anymore... Tygren sat up, running a hand through his hair. He covered my eyes with one hand, clutching his bear in the other. It was childish, and he tried to keep it a secret, but every now and then he took it out.
He got up and out of bed, still holding his bear. He walked outside, the sun was only just now rising above the mountains. Years ago, he and Thalleous had built a small place, just for the two of them. It was what Thalleous had described to Tygren as a normal home... He was so sweet back then, the Sendaris...
There was a large willow tree up on the hillside they used to sit under, watching the sun set and the moon rise was something they would always do. They never missed it unless one of them wasn't feeling well or just tired in general.
Tygren sat down under the willow tree, glancing over at the stone he had etched for him, like Master Dominus did and the Masters before. Since he didn't have Voltar or Sendar, he had painted the stone where Thalleous' markings were carved. He remembered having trouble deciding on red or blue, so he had painted both: one side red and the other blue.
Tygren let tears stream down his face, sometimes he called for Thalleous even when he knew the Sendaris wouldn't answer.
"I miss you... I miss you so much, Thalleous..."
The hum of the Sendaris' Songs was quiet and comforting, Thalleous would always sweep him off his feet with his Mobilium Song and take him to the Willow. Tygren looked at the Aggressium and Mobilium Songs, their hum was loud now.
"I know. I know, Tygren. I miss you too." Tygren though he heard Thalleous' voice.
He glanced around, then down at his bear. He leaned against the stone, sighing and knowing that Thalleous would be by his side.

Always.