Chapter Three

Chapter Three - A Day In the Life of the Sexicans and the Pale White Boy

Song of the chapter-The Strays

Vic's P.O.V.

The next day, Kellin was sober at the bus stop. We actually made it to school and no teacher asked for an excuse, we were lucky. Everything was fine, until fifth hour.

I was walking to my locker for my science text books, when someone slammed me against the wall.

"Well, well, well, long time no see, Fuentard." I craned my neck to see none other than Andy Beirsack.

"What's up, Ballsack?" This earned me a punch to the stomach.

"Better watch yourself, Victoria. When's the last time you got highlights?" C.C. asked, tugging not-so-lightly on my hair.

(A/N it's the twenty first of April, happy birthday C.C.! I'm sorry for making you a dick!)

"Same time you and Jake fucked, so last hour?" Another punch, this one to the back of my neck, fuuuck. That hurt like a bitch! They laughed and Andy casually knocked me off me feet.

"Come on, Vic, why can't we be friends?" He asked sweetly.

"Uhm, because you're a homophobic asshole who hates my guts?" Someone, Jinxx I think, kicked me. Hard.

"Oh, yeah! You're right! Anyways, we'll finish this later, right now, we'll look for your brother." He kicked me back before I had a chance to yell, then they disappeared around the corner.

No no no no no! If they lay one hand on Mike, I'll kill them. I thought, then I realized how much pain I was in. This was worse than last year, the bulked up over the summer.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out as I shakily stood up. Then the bell rang. Shit. I decided to skip class and hang out in the music room. We had lunch halfway through the hour, and I could get a note from Mr. Way, he loves me.

I open the door and he smiles, his bright red hair a bit shaggier than last year.

"Hey, Vic, how are you today?"

"Good, Mr. Way? I was wondering if I could hang here until lunch and if youould Erie me a pass for the rest of fifth hour so I don't get in trouble?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Sure! I'm assuming Mr. Beirsack and his friends have something to do with this?" I nod and he nods.

I walk directly over to the guitars and pick up the red acoustic. I tune it and think before deciding.

What if I was just a painter?
Who painted houses on the rich blue coast?
Would you ever tryo leave me?
For someone who deserves you most?
'Cause darling I am just a painter
I'm painting houses for the rich old folks
I'm gonna make a million dollars
'Cause nobody's gonna steal you no
For diamonds and gold