9

I leaned in and kissed him. There was a sudden silence in the room after a short gasp once we kissed. The kiss was long and passionate, I never wanted to let go.

"I'm really happy for you both but that's disgusting" Kai chuckled.

We pulled away from our kiss and just rested our foreheads together.

"Thanks Kai" I chuckled.

"I've been wanting that for a while" Rindo said softly.

"Me too, but I didn't know how" I smiled gently.

Ridno then decided to pick me up bridal style and place me into his car. He couldn't wait any longer for an ambulance. We told Kai to stay there for a while and he agreed. He called everyone uncle so that's cute.

Rindo drove straight for the hospital. Skipping every red light and speeding, he didn't care. A police car started chasing us at one point but he still didn't care. I work for the police I could easily say something.

Once he lets me out the car the police patrol were there to see us.

"Sir you were speeding and-" they said and then paused.

"Detective Hanna? Never mind! There are no charges" the woman said.

"Thanks" I chuckled.

Rindo just smiled softly before turning his attention back on me and bringing me into the hospital. Since the doctors saw us outside with the police they brought us straight in.

I had some exams to see how my body was reacting to everything and then was stitched up. My bleeding stopped and they fixed me up as much as they could, there will be some nasty scars left.

A few days pass by and Rindo never left the hospital. He stayed with me the whole time. Kai and the others came to visit an hour every day. I was being released today and I was glad because I finally felt strong again.

Rindo took me back to my house and all the guys were there watching tv with Kai. He ran to me and hugged my legs as he saw me again.

"Mommy your back!" Kai chuckled.

"Yeah I am" I smiled at him and patted his head.

I looked up at all the other guys and Rindo just went to them. He tried getting them out the house but they simply refused. They stood their ground, they all wanted to help me till I'm in better condition.

As I walked over to them there was a knock on the door, I went to open it and it was my boss.

"I'm so glad your okay" my boss laughed.

I slapped him straight across the face before I even said anything.

"Right sure you are" I rolled my eyes at him and said sarcastically.

"I am! I shouldn't have put you in that position with him, he still has some obsession with you even after you stole from him but he-" my boss started speaking but interrupted him.

"Stole from him?! He stole from the fucking government, not much I can do when I work for them. And also I'm quitting my job" I smiled softly.

"What? Why?" He asked quickly.

Everyone was looking at us both silently.

"She can work for us if she ever goes low on money" Izana shrugged.

"No I would just giver her what she needs" Rindo smiled.

"You still hang around these low life's?" My boss snickered.

I grabbed his arm twisting it to his back. I made him drop to his knees as I held his arm backwards.

"Ouch! Since when is someone strong even after getting out the hospital?!" My boss squealed.

"Who said I ever got weak?" I scoffed.

My boss tried getting out my grip but I looked up to Kai.

"Kai, remember when I said I'd get you training with a real person? This is your moment" I smiled.

"Really?!" Kai looked up at me with shock.

"Yep, do what I taught you on the bag, but now to him" I smiled softly.

"What did you-" Rindo was going to ask.

As Rindo was asking Kai fully launched himself at my boss throwing a punch to his face before then kicking him.

"That was awesome!" Kai yelled with excitement.

"I know, I said it was a lot better with people" I laughed.

I dropped my boss and he sat on the ground. His nose bleeding and his lip.

"Since when do you train your son as a little assassin" my boss scoffed.

"Self defence reasons" I shrugged.

I kneeled down to Kai and have him a big high five as a congratulations. He was so happy he was beaming with light when I looked at his smile.

"Your whole family is crazy, no wonder your ex left you" my boss scoffed.

"Quite the opposite, I left him" I turned my head to face him.

"That isn't what I've been told by him, he didn't even know you had a kid, oh boy was he pissed to know you did" my boss laughed.

He knows my ex?! He knows I have a kid?! He better not be here right now!

"Speaking off, he's in the car. I think your son should meet his real dad don't you think?" My boss laughed.

"Kai, go to your room. Lock all the doors and windows, don't come out until the secret word, okay?" I smiled softly at Kai.

He nodded his head and dashed to his room. I heard the click of the door as it locked and I was grateful. I stood back up to my boss still sat on the ground.

"Here he comes" my boss laughed.

I turned to Rindo who had taken my hand now. He pulled me to his side and all the other guys stood up behind us.

Then my ex walked in. He helped my boss up to his feet and then smirked at him.

"Where's my son?" He growled.

"You haven't changed a bit" I laughed.

"Im here to take custody of him not chit chat" my ex rolled his eyes.

That's when my face dropped.