8

Hanna pov

My boss finally told me where we are going. I hated this. There was a wealthy rich man who was quite obsessed with me. He had apparently tried seeing me for the past 8 months now but my boss made him leave me alone. He said if I don't see him today it will put the whole department in danger.

But if he's so obsessed then why not find me himself? I didn't like anything about a obsessed man. They were the worst. As we drive there my boss told me to constantly remain calm, get to know him and do whatever he asks of me, he will kill anyone in the department he likes if I disagree with his words. So I'm keeping everyone alive right now?! That's a lot of pressure on me.

We walk in and we are instantly greeted by the very man himself. He greets us and takes my hand, he asked me to follow him into his office. With a smile I agreed.

His office was neat and tidy, but I couldn't help but notice the smell of an illegal toxin. He asked me to sit in his office as he was going to bring me something. I fixed my ear piece with my boss and told him about it. He said to search the room.

I searched until I found a hollow space in the wall... but I'd have to punch through it.

"There's a hollow wall, the scent is strong here too" I sighed.

"Open it" my boss told me.

"I can't, he will be back soon and I'd have to punch through the wall" I said.

"I will distract him. I see him walking your way... hi sir, I just have a quick question" I heard him say.

I could hear the voice of the man, I'm still to know of his name.

I punched the wall 3 times and broke through. Inside was the toxin that the government have been trying to find.

"I shouldn't be holding this! The government have been looking for it. I'm climbing out the window you can let him back here" I said quickly.

I hear there conversation come to an end as I jumped out the window. It felt like I sprained my ankle, barely even able to stand on it.

He got to the window looking out of it and yelled for his guards to catch me. My boss was still inside but he told me to run. So I did.

I was running for Rindo's house because that was the closest and also because I knew Kai was there.

I tripped over my dress but stood up quickly. As I stood up the guards had me surrounded. Oh no! I can't fight off 7 men!

They all started fighting me and I took a few beatings. My eye was swelling, my nose and lip bleeding and my ankle was even worse. My boss said he was leaving me alone to it. What a jerk!

The earpiece flew out my ear and got smashed, there no more communications left for me. Doing my best to fight them off I had only taken down 3 of the 7 guys. I started running again, pushing bins in my way for them to trip, leaping over fences. I had to get to Rindo. I needed him.

I got close to his house and the men were catching up to me. They pulled me backwards and pulled a knife out. One small slit came to my throat. Then another stab to my stomach. Then after that they all got off me.

"Our boss will be happy with this. He does love you but what crosses him, dies" they spat and left me to die.

I had to get up, I had to see Rindo and Kai. I can't die like this. I stood up telling myself it's only 2 streets. I walked there limping. I stumbled into the house and Izana was at the door. He caught me as I fell to the ground.

"What happened to you?!" He asked me shocked.

"Just get me Rindo" I said out of breathe.

He called out his name and I saw him walk out his room with a book in one hand and Kai in the other.

"Mommy!" Kai screamed out.

Kai let go of Rindo and ran to me. As Ridno looked up he dropped his book and pretty much flew down the stairs. He pushed Izana away from me and held me close to him.

"Who did this to you?! I thought you just had a work thing" Rindo seemed mad but upset.

"It was a work thing" I chuckled.

"Mommy, your not going to die are you?" Kai asked me.

Looking at his teary face made me start to tear up.

"No of course not baby" I said smiling at Kai.

I turned to face Rindo and smiled at him too. He was about to cry too? Why would he be crying?

"Rindo, don't cry please. In case of anything take care of Kai for me" I smiled at Rindo.

"No we are going to do it together, your not going to die" he said as the tears started dropping from his face.

"Rindo, please" I begged him to stop crying.

Seeing my 2 favourite and beloved boys cry only made me want to cry more. Izana had called for an ambulance but he seemed mad, he said they can only get here with in an hour.

"We don't have an hour!" Rindo yelled out.

Him yelling brought everyone into the room. All the guys looks at us with shocked faces.

I moved myself up a bit to lean against the door. I brought Rindo closer to me and I hugged him. He hugged me back, not to tight afraid to hurt me.

"Rindo, I- I love you" I said gently into his ear.

"I love you too, but save your words, you need to make it through this" Rindo said with a smile.

I tilted his head to face me. Was I really going to do this? I'm just staring at his face, his face filled with tears.