11

Stronger- Talking
'Stronger'- Thinking

Lucia POV

Rayleigh: Its great to see you after all these years but what are you doing here?

He asks with a curious and skeptical undertone

Penguin: Wait are we just gonna skip over the fact that we don't know who this woman is?!

Law: You're kidding right? How do you not know Bengi Lucia?

Shachi: Wait you mean of the former Gia Pirates?!!

Lucia: Good to know our reputation proceeded us. And yes, I was the first mate.

She says with a smirk. The younger pirates look at her in awe and confusion.

Rayleigh: You still haven't answered the question Lucia.

Lucia: Can't I tease the children a bit. Anyways, I'm here for someone.

Jimbei: Ok, but who?

She points to the yellow submarine and they all tense up.

Lucia: The one in there. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about.

She says with a smirk

Luffy: WHAT? YOU CAN'T TAKE ZELLY!!

He says damn near screaming his lungs out.

Lucia: Zelly? You nicknamed him Zelly? What kind of crap is that?

She says with bewilderment.

Luffy: Our grandpa did!

Lucia: You mean Garp? That old bat. If I ever see him again I'm gonna have some words with him.

She says with a tic marking popping on her forehead.

Law: Well at the end of the day he's not going anywhere.

Lucia: 'I don't like how he said that. He had too much bite in his voice.' Excuse me?

She says with a serious face. The atmosphere shifts dramatically and not in the good way.

Luffy: Yeah what Traffy said, Zelly isn't going anywhere with you!! So if you want him you gotta go through me!

Lucia: Empty threats coming from a kid who can't hold their own against the marines, but if you're looking for a fight I'll gladly give you one.

She says with one hand hovering over her cutlass and another on her flintlock.

Rayleigh: Enough. Don't be stupid Luffy you are in no condition to be fighting and the rest of you don't even try. You'll lose your life in the blink of an eye.

Lucia: Aw don't be like that Rayleigh, let me teach the children to respect their elders.

She says now grabbing the hilt of the sword ready to strike.

Jimbei: I apologize for their hostility, it's just that Y/n is in a comatose state and won't be able to defend himself from any attacks.

Lucia: Who in the hell ever said I wanted to attack my nephew?

She says with confusion on her face. There is a brief moment of silence. Lucia swears to the gods that a tumble weed roll past.

Everyone: NEPHEW?!?!?

Lucia: I didn't stutter jack asses. His mother was my captain, no my sister. She's unfortunately no longer around so therefore as his auntie, I'm his next of kin. So I will be taking him under my wing.

She says making her way towards the submarine.

Law: Fine, whatever but you can't take him with you. It's as Jimbei said he's in a comatose state and is still recovering from his injury from the war.

Lucia: I'm fully aware. I'm here to make sure that nonsense never happens again.

Rayleigh: And what do you mean by that?

Lucia: It's simple I'll train him. Make him stronger. That show of power at Marineford is nothing compared to what he would be capable of if he had the right training.

Rayleigh: Hmm

Luffy: Yeah well I don't buy it. How can we know you're telling the truth?

Lucia: Whether you believe me or not is completely up to you. But don't you want strong crew mates? What happens when this one dies because he's too weak to fight, huh? We don't want history repeating itself now do we?

She says looking down on Luffy. The air is still as she lets her words flow through the air, slowly everyone begins to see reason.

Law: I get what you are saying, but again he's still in a coma and we don't know when he'll wake up.

Lucia: That's fine I'll just stick around til he wakes up. Continue with whatever you were doing before I got here.

She walks over to the big ass fruit basket and takes one and sits down. There is some slight hesitation on everyone's part but they go back to business. Rayleigh then gives Luffy the opportunity to train under him. He accepts but is then told that it will take two years for the training to be complete.

Lucia: 'This is boring sitting with all these hooligans'

Lucia gets up and starts heading towards her ship.

Rayleigh: I thought you were sticking around Lucia?

Lucia: Oh no I ain't leaving I'm going to my boat on the other side of the bay. Y'all come get me when my boy wakes up

She says waving still walking away.

Two Week Timeskip

Everyone has now left the bay of Amazon Lily. Luffy went back to Marineford to gain attention to give the crew a hidden message and has now started his training, but what about Y/n?

?POV

*groan*

*groan*

*groan*

Y/n's eyes open slowly but once they open he is blinded by a bright ass light and lets out an even louder groan of displeasure. He hears a door open and a loud gasp then a person screams

Bepo: CAPTAINNNN!! HE'S AWAKE! Y/N IS AWAKE!!

Y/n: He-

He tries to talk but his throat feels scratchy and it burns. He starts coughing. Hard.

Bepo: Oh hold on let me get you some medicine

And with that he runs out going to grab the medicine leaving Y/n to his coughing fit.

?: You look like shit kid.

A mysterious woman says from the doorway. Y/n is immediately on alert and tries to sit up only to see the woman looking down at him from right beside his bed. Y/n freezes. They hold eye contact and Y/n starts sweating buckets because he can't move. She lifts her hand and touches his chest.

?: You look just like her kid

She lifts her hand off of Y/n's chest and slams it back down. He feels all the air flow out of his lungs and everything fades to black again.