3

Idiot- Talking
'Idiot'- Thinking

Y/n: Oh shit I'm out of breath. No time to stop. Keep running. Make it. Make it. MAKE IT!!

Y/n jolts awake from his dream. He wakes up out of breath and drenched in sweat. It must have been a nightmare, but it felt so real. It was Ace and Y/n running to protect someone from something big. Who or what was it? Why were they trying to protect that person?

It had been a few days since the meeting with the Admirals and Y/n was now on Vice Admiral Momonga's ship with his crew. It was pretty boring. No one bothered him because technically he was a guest onboard being transported.

The whole trip there was only once incident right before we arrived at Amazon Lily.  They entered an area called the Calm Belt. There is no breeze there so they were essentially stuck at sea, that is until a sea king emerged ready to eat everything on the ship.

The crew begin to shoot their rifles and open fire with canons but there is no damage being done to it.

Marine1: We aren't doing anything to it!

Marine2: Keep trying!!

Marine3: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Y/n: Stop being so dramatic and keep its attention on us.

He says walking confidently in front of the crew. For the most part they obey and keep firing. He hops onto the railing of the ship and lifts his right leg

Y/n: TEMPEST LANCE

He delivers a series of kicks through the air, essentially sending compressed spikes of air at the monster. He hits the bastard 5 times consecutively, it seemed to go down but it didn't stay down, opening its mouth back up to chomp on the ship.

Y/n: 'Welp isn't this great. Death by a sea king. How embarrassing.'

Before the monster could chomp on the ship Admiral Momonga jumps at the the sea king and into its mouth. The beast starts moving sporadically as if wanting to throw up. Then a giant X forms on the beast's head and out comes Momonga with a fresh coating of blood on his sword.

Momonga: To treat a marine battleship as sea king prey, is a insult to the wielder of justice!

The entire deck bursts with cheers of how great the Vice Admiral is. Y/n simply goes about his business enjoying the trip before shit gets real.

TimeSkip

They are now approaching Amazon Lily and from the looks of it, it's gorgeous. It has wildlife Y/n has never seen before, but that's not important right now. What is important, is the Kuja's Pirate ship. ARE THOSE SEA KINGS PULLING THE SHIP?!?!?!

From the deck of the ship comes one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea Boa Hancock

Y/n's first thought was... damn she's tall as hell.