7

Tic- Talking
'Tic'- Thinking

Y/n: Now let's bust this gate open!

They open the gate to see, well... sea.

(RandomPrisoner#= RP#)

Prisoners: WHAT?! THE SHIPS ARE GONE!!

Y/n: You guys weren't expecting them to stick around after they heard there was a riot was going on did you?

Jimbei: We expected for at least one to get a late start. But luckily there are still ships out there in the fog.

RP1: So what?! They're already out of our reach!!

Jimbei: No matter. Don't worry!! I'm here! Leave things to me!

He says loudly and proudly.

Y/n: Cmon man, right in my ear?!

Jimbei then walks over to the gate and breaks the hinges off and throws the door into the water.

Y/n: Alright then. Let's move

He says hopping onto the door soon followed by Crocodile, Mr.1, and Buggy. Jimbei moves under the board and begins to move them towards the nearest ship. Pretty soon they're close enough to see the ships and that their canons are aimed at them.

Y/n: Jimbei! You gotta plan for this cause I don't think I can deflect anymore of these things without my weapon breaking.

He says on guard to make sure no canon balls are able to hit them.

Jimbei: Don't worry I have a plan! I'll fling you onto the deck!

With that he disappears under the water to carry out his plan. Of course Buggy being who he is starts complaining that Jimbei left them to die, until they were all suddenly lifted into the air by a water current sending them flying towards the nearest battleship. They soon land on one of the ships and everyone is on guard.

Y/n: Let's get this over with quickly.

He says grabbing his chucks.

Crocodile: Don't tell me what to do you punk.

Y/n: Shut up. Argue with me after we deal with these idiots.

Crocodile: Hmph whatever, stay out of my way

He says taking out some marines without lifting a finger.

Y/n: 'ugly clown' Now I'm in a bad mood. I'll just take it out on you all.

Marine1: Wait aren't you Captain Y/n? What are you doing with pirates of this caliber?!?!

Y/n: Haven't you heard? I deserted and began a pirate.

The crew upon board then hear a loud voice over an intercom.

?: ATTENTION ALL NAVY PERSONNEL. Y/N ZEL IS NOW A KNOWN FUGITIVE AND SHOULD BE KILLED ON THE SPOT FOR HIS TRANSGRESSIONS AND BETRAYING THE MARINES.

Y/n: Damn all of that for little ole me? How cute. Fallen Glitter!

^What the attack looks like but instead of that color it's wtv you want

Y/n dashes through the marines like paper through wind, effectively knocking them all out.

Y/n: Tuh. Too easy. Who's next.

He says still running around knocking everyone out. After a while everyone on both ships are knocked out cold. And as he looks up he sees a whole bunch of Whale Sharks

Y/n: Now who the fu- Jimbei did you call all these whales??

Jimbei: Yes, they needed a way to get all the way out here without us turning these ships back, this was my only option.

Y/n: Alright fine.

Time passes and they finally reach the deck of the ship.

Them: WE REACHED THE SHIP!! WE ESCAPED FROM IMPRL DOWN.

Y/n: Not so fast we still have one more problem and that's getting past the Gates of Justice.

Luffy: Damn it!

RP: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!

Jimbei: We'll sail on!

Y/n: Well in any case we'll protect the ship and attack as well. After all, this is still a battle ship!

He says hopping on the railing

RP: Three canon balls coming your way Y/n

Y/n: Right! Temper's Lance!

He kicks in the direction of canon balls and they explode immediately.

Y/n: Don't just stand there get to work!

Suddenly the doors begin to open pulling water and the ship towards the entrance.

RP2: What's going on who opened the gates??

Jimbei: It seems that Bon Clay followed the plan.

Y/n: Who the hell is that?

Jimbei: He was supposed to open the gates so that we could pass through, but it also meant that he would stay behind and take the punishment for his actions.

Luffy: What?! Turn back! We have to save him!

Jimbei: Luffy there isn't time!! We'll only lose more people if we go back now. We have to push forward and not waste his sacrifice, do you understand?!

Jimbei pulls out a small transponder snail and hands it to Luffy. Y/n see that he begins talking through it and everyone has seemed to forget that they have battleships on their asses and have stopped protecting the ship. So Y/n goes and protect their behind as they move through the gate. As they pass through the gate the connection is severed and that's the last they hear from Bon Clay. Everyone seems to be crying on the deck Y/n doesn't exactly know why, but right now he doesn't exactly care because he needs a nap. Y/n finds himself a comfortable corner and falls into a light slumber, just until they get to Marineford.