"So you're saying that it was really bound to happen? You have to earn the throne by fighting the former queen?" Evera asked.

"And your parents knew about it?" Drayce added.

"But they can't tell you?" Said Morwenna.

"So that was why they weren't in the Coronation?" Logan asked.

"Because they might interrupt your battle?" Friollo asked too.

I just kept on nodding at all the questions they throw at me. They really put it on sync.

"Yes, yes, yes, and all yes. But they'll attend the party this time." I said with a smile.

NARRATOR

"Speaking of the party, it will be postponed until next month or so, they're having a hard time fixing the land and the hall." Friollo said with a sigh but everyone is confuse on why Freya is still smiling.

"I have a better idea." Freya said, everyone looked at each other before staring at Freya with curiosity.

"And what is that idea?" Morwenna asked.

"Let's not have a party inside the hall, instead, let's have a party outside." Freya said with a proud smile.

"But that would allow anyone to enter the party." Drayce said.

"Exactly, I want everyone to enjoy. Especially after what happened sometime ago. Anyone who wants to join the party can join the party. Wether they have a high position or not." Freya said with a serious stare. Everyone looked at each other again before shrugging their shoulders.

"You're the queen, so of course, you have the final decision." Evera said with a sweet smile, Freya returned it and stood up.

"Now, who will help me plan everything?" Freya asked. Everyone nodded and volunteered to help.

'"Very well then, we will start tomorrow morning and because it's already dark outside, you guys can sleep here. I think we can have a sleep over." Freya said with an excited smile. The girls looked at each other excitedly but Freya suddenly saw Evera and Drayce's expression which made her confuse.

After she said those words, Evera and Drayce's expression just dropped.

"What's wrong?" Freya asked them worriedly.

"I'm sorry Frey, but I don't think Drayce and I can join." Evera said apologetically. Freya pouted.

"But why?" She asked before pouting again.

"My parents are waiting for us, we have a dinner appointment with them." Drayce answered this time. Freya sighed hopelessly.

"Very well, we can have a sleepover with you guys next time." Freya said with a sweet smile. Evera smiled back before giving Freya a hug.

"It's already 7:30, the dinner starts at 9:00. I think we have to get ready now." Drayce said, holding Evera's hand.

Drayce and Evera stood up before giving Freya a bow, so as Friollo. The both bowed back and Drayce let out his demon wings before smiling at the others and taking Evera with him exiting from the window.

"I can't even understand the black or red clothing at a dinner tradition with demon in-laws." Evera said, thinking about the black dress that was ready for her.

"This has been a tradition. In every demon family in-law dinners, each person needs to wear either red or black clothing." Drayce said.

"Don't demons wear the same color everyday?" Evera said playfully. Drayce rolled his eyes.

"You're right, although there are demons who also wear white and hmm.. orange?" Drayce said, but his face looks unsure.

"Seriously?" Evera said with a smile.

"Oh fine, but some still wear white though." Drayce said with a pout, making Evera chuckle. It's not very often you would see Drayce pouting.

"There's the portal." Drayce said before taking him and Evera towards the swirling red lava.

Evera closed her eyes and Drayce immediately let out his second wings and four other arms to cover Evera before entering the swirling lava and then the lava calmed down.

Drayce retreated his second wings and arms, taking it inside his body once again and flapped his main wings, flying towards the castle.

Evera opened her eyes with a smile, admiring the view. The Hell might look 'dark' but the lava falls and ponds were very bright which made the places shine without the white light like the heaven.

The fires were also in their right places, making everything look like art. Demons were flying everywhere, minding their own businesses of course.

Drayce landed outside the castle and began walking inside. As soon as they got in, they were attacked by the royal pet, jumping on Evera and licking her face.

"Oh my, I missed you too Klebeus, Delebeus, Cemereus. But please, your tongues are so hot. You're lucky I'm fire resistant, but not Lava resistant I guess." Evera said, pushing the dog softly.

Drayce chuckled before scratching the back of Klebeus' head, his favourite head.

"You three-headed dogs really love my wife so much, but I think we have to get ready for dinner. Right, boys?"  Drayce said.

The three heads, looked at Drayce before letting out a low bark and bowing at him and Evera. The three licked Evera's face and looked at Drayce cutely.

Drayce just rolled his eyes before bending down. The three licked his face before running away.

"Those dogs are really clingy, but cute." Evera said. Drayce looked at her with a smile before holding her hand.

"Tell me about it. Let's go, we need to change for the dinner." After Drayce said those words, the both walked up the stairs, heading towards their room.

So how did you like this chapter so far? This is the longest chapter I've wrote.

Frosted Fate. (Dragon Series 2.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara