Chapter 20

NARRATOR

"I know that face, your demon hormones are attacking isn't it?" Evera asked, glaring at Drayce. Drayce just rolled his eyes at her.

"You just know me too well," He replied, making Evera laugh before shaking her head.

"The hormones of you demons are worst than dragons. I hope I could control you." Evera warned before walking towards the sorcerers.

Just then, Freya also broke the hug with her mother, but the tears still did not stop from streaming.

"I'm really glad you know my face." Frieda said, caressing her daughter's frosty cheeks.

"I dreamed about you and dad, I would never forget your face from that dream." Freya said making her mother smile with a small chuckle.

"I'm so proud that my daughter is strong, the way I want it to be." Frieda said, looking proudly at her daughter. Frieda then looked back at Drayce.

"Even though I'm still a soul, can I be able to see my husband?" Frieda asked, Drayce smiled at her before nodding.

"No worries, your husband is not a normal creature, he can Immediately see you if you let him." Drayce answered and Frieda gave him a smile in response.

"Freya, my dear. I'll be back after I meet your father, alright?" Frieda asked Freya and Freya just nodded in response, Frieda then looked back once again at Drayce. "I'll be off, please take care of my daughter. And thank you for what you have done." Frieda said before turning back, kissing her daughter's forehead and disappearing in front of them.

Freya looked back at Drayce with a big smile with tears falling out of her eyes.

"Drayce, thank you. Thank you for everything. For everything you and Evera did for me. If it is not for you, I wouldn't have gotten my mother back, and if it wasn't for Evera, I wouldn't have understood what family meant." Freya said with a small smile, looking at Drayce before glancing at Evera who was wiping her tears looking at her.

"Because of you both, I don't think anything can make me worry now." Freya said, looking gratefully at Drayce and Evera.

"Why is my mate crying?" Out of nowhere, Friollo appeared, looking worriedly at Freya and hugging her.

Freya just chuckled before pinching his nose softly.

"It's happy tears, my problem with my mother is now over because of Drayce." Freya said before looking gratefully back at Drayce once again.

"Is it?" Friollo asked with a smile before looking at Drayce giving him a manly hug. "Now where is my mother-in-law?" Friollo added and Freya rolled her eyes before pointing at him.

"You just missed her, she went to meet dad." Freya said with a smug face. Friollo just smiled, seeing Freya acting freely.

"It doesn't matter, I'll still meet her otherwise." Friollo said before walking towards Freya and giving her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"Now that your mother is back, you don't need to do this research now. I need you to spend time with me." Friollo said with a smile, Freya looked down with a blush before pushing him away softly.

"Okay, since we don't need the research anymore.." Freya said, shyly. Friollo chuckled, he missed this side of her. He's not used to the serious side.

"Alright, were off now. Evera and Drayce, I think you both should also have an alone time, the kids are playing with Kaylie right now." Friollo said with a smile before waving at them and walking away with Freya. Drayce and Evera were just shaking their heads with a smile.