Chapter 7: Not the Typical Prince

Start from the beginning

Jennie smiled, "That's Perfect." She said.

Jisoo stood up and let her hand go, "Are you done? Let's go." He told her.

Jennie nodded and stood up, Jisoo laid a hand on her, "I'll be your Prince Charming for today.."

She look at him then hold his hand, "Alright My Prince, Tour Your Princess around Our Kingdom!" She said keeping up on their role playing.

Jisoo giggled, and intertwine their hands tightly. "Don't think of anyone Jen, Think of your happiness.." He told her, He badly want to make her happy because seeing her down makes him feel sad as well.

They walk around, He bought her an Ice cream to make her happy. Jennie still clutching his hands tightly while licking the ice cream.

"Let's ride on a ferris wheel Jen.."

"No.. I just want to walk around.." She said.

Jisoo pouted, He thought they can play around. He then stop and made her face him, "Jen, we should try the rides." He said with aegyo.

Jennie smiled widely, "I thought Prince Charming is Handsome, Protective and very manly.." She said, "but why is My Prince Charming acts cute?"

Jisoo shrugged, "Well, I'm not the Typical Prince Charming.." He said then smiled at her. "Oh, Look at your Ice Cream! It's melting!" He said said then take it and throw it in the trash bin.

She pouted, "I still want some." She said looking at the bin.

Jisoo who was busy wiping her hands look at her, "I'll just buy you another one when we go home." He said.

She smiled then nodded, the two of them then walk around with Jisoo telling her stories about his childhood in the am usement park.

The Brown Haired girl was listening to him attentively, She couldn't believe herself. She's not the type of person who will take time in listening to other people's stories, so she's amaze at how Jisoo can make her do things she don't usually do.

"What about you Jen? Do you and your family always go to an amusement park?" She heard him asked.

She look at him then shake her head, "No, I've never been to this kind of place. This is my first time." She admitted.

"Really?" Jisoo asked, He couldn't believe it. Jennie is like a Princess who gets whatever she likes so it's surprising to hear that a girl like her have never been to place like this.

She nodded, "When I was young, I want to go to an amusement park because I always hear my friends talk about it but then my parents are busy to even bring me to a place like this, so I just settled by watching how it looks like on TV." She said looking down, "I just forget about going here until I grow up, then when Hanbin Oppa and I started dating, I asked him if we can come here but he told me that this place is only for kids and that we should do something that matured couples do.."

Jisoo tightened the hold on her hand, "it's okay Princess, since this place is our kingdom now, We will visit here at least once a week." He smiled.

Jennie's phone rings, She look at the caller and found her boyfriend's name. "Yes?" She answered.

"Jen, Let's meet up. I want to make it up to you." He said, "I know I made a lot of mistakes to you, I'm sorry." He said with a certain tone that Jennie will never resist.

The American Girl look at her Butler and he just smiled at her. "Uhm. Let's talk later Oppa." She said then hang up.

"Do you want to go home now?" Jisoo asked.

She shake her head, "No.. Please make me happy."

He nodded, "I will Princess, Your Prince will make you happy. Let's go." He intertwined their hands then brought her to the Ferris wheel.