Chapter 267 - 269 | Arc 15

Start from the beginning

Immediately I saw that the night was dark and dark shadows were heavy, a tall and thick figure standing under the tree, resembling a person and a ghost. It took a step forward slowly, revealing a terrifying green face and hideous fangs, and gave her a gloomy smile.

"It" is eight feet tall, with arms thicker than the waist of ordinary people, and its waist is as strong and thick as a bucket. "It" was wearing black and red armor, only covering the chest and waist, and the exposed arms were covered by thick body hair.

It was exactly the same as what Zhen Huayin had heard from his confidant.

Shaoyin blinked curiously, sat down again, leaned on the window, and looked at "it".

It is night, without stars and moon, and the world is dim. Only in the room behind the girl, the candlelight and the night pearl illuminate each other, illuminating a small piece of the world, and also illuminating the girl Crow Crow's long hair, her deceptive skin, and exceptionally exquisite facial features.

She is worthy of being the number one beauty in Daxia, fresh and beautiful like a quietly blooming epiphany, with picturesque eyebrows, bright eyes, straight nose and plump and vermilion lips.

She was lying in the window, with her arms under her jaw, ten fingers protruding from her sleeves, her fingertips white and round like pearls.

And her eyes were full of curiosity and innocence, like a girl who didn't know the dirt of the world and grew up in a snowdrift.

Under the tree, the black shadow was stunned by this scene, and couldn't tell what it felt like, only the hair on his back was standing up, and layers of shivering climbed up.

"It" looked at the girl with amazement, and as the girl blinked gently, she saw her thick and long eyelashes with good eyesight as a warrior.

She is so pure and beautiful, how can "it" do such a thing? The ugly shadow gradually receded and sank into the darkness.

"Cut!" Shaoyin straightened up and closed the window disdainfully, "boring!"

What will happen!

Seeing that she couldn't be scared to death, she actually withdrew!

"Stare," she said to Huihui.

Without her instructions, Huihui is also cooked. It stared at the movement of the shadows and kept reporting: "He returned to the God of War Palace."

"He reported to Yan Chaoqing."

"Wow." Then, it sighed with emotion, "He was fined!"

That person was a member of the Yan Chaoqing Shadow Guards, and Yan Chaoqing had eighteen shadow guards, namely Ying Yi to Ying Jiu, and Wei Yi to Wei Jiu. That person belongs to the shadow character team, the third name shadow.

"Trash!" Ying San's resumption made Yan Chaoqing very unhappy, and he slapped Ying San with a palm of his hand. He spit out blood, flew out heavily, hit the wall, and instantly suffered serious injuries.

Just this, Yan Chaoqing was not satisfied: "Go down and receive the punishment!"

He is very strict with his subordinates, and their subordinates are also used to this strictness. Ying San didn't dare to have the slightest opinion, and he answered "Yes", then he held his chest and lowered his head and stepped back.

"Shadow Four!" Yan Chaoqing said again.

Another shadow guard appeared silently, kneeling on one knee: "Master!"

"Go to the prime minister's house." Yan Chaoqing ordered.

Ying Si received Yan Chaoqing's order and sneaked into the Prime Minister's Mansion during the night to complete Ying San's unfinished mission.