Chapter 267 - 269 | Arc 15

Start from the beginning

Yan Chaoqing became a bachelor who no one dared to marry.

"Sick!" Shao Yin cursed.

He didn't want to get married because Yan Chaoqing had a strange poison. He didn't want to be known by others, which would cause the emperor to kill him. After all, the emperor had been jealous of him for a long time. And if you marry a wife and are under the same roof, it is difficult to guarantee that the news will not be leaked out, so you secretly order someone to sabotage the marriage.

"If you don't want to marry, you don't want to marry. As for hurting the little girl?" Huihui also felt weird.

Isn’t it good for a little girl to say something about him behind her back, but she wouldn’t say "I would rather die than marry him", so she would really kill her, right? And those who died of illness, madness, and disability are too vicious!

Shaoyin continued to understand later. The hostess is the daughter of a petty official, and she is the kind who is not favored. Because of her beauty, she was sent to Yan Chaoqing as a beauty by the petty official. The little girl had also heard the rumors of "blue face and fangs" and didn't want to fall by the man "eight feet tall and waist like a bucket", so she was so scared that she hanged herself that night.

As soon as she hanged herself, the hostess crossed over. The hostess thought, if she didn't go to the God of War Palace, she would be given to others by her father, and she simply agreed. She was sent to the Mansion of the God of War, but she was not next to Yan Chaoqing’s courtyard at all, or she simply lived in the corner of the corner, not to mention that she couldn’t see Yan Chaoqing. .

But she was very happy, happy and free, thinking about poisoning every day. She is an expert and master in this area, and she has uttered wild words in her world. There is no one who can't kill her, and there is no one who can't live with her.

After a while, Yan Chaoqing asked his subordinates without seeing the woman voluntarily climbing the bed. Knowing what she was doing, I was curious and visited secretly. Unexpectedly, he was poisoned by the defense set by the heroine on the periphery of the yard.

There was an unknown poison in Yan Chaoqing's body, but now it was fine. Not to mention the new poison, the original poison was also hooked up, and abnormal changes occurred. The poison appeared on the spot, and the situation was not good.

The hostess was very interested in his poison, and treated him as a test subject. Of course, she finally detoxified and became emotional. Later, it was revealed that the identity of the heroine had a lot of origin. It turned out that her mother was a descendant of a secret force, and she came up with the drama of chasing his wife in Wanli.

Later, Shaoyin didn't bother to look at it.

That's it here.

She wouldn't die anyway.

Looking at the sky, it was already night. She sat down by the window in time, waiting for the **** of death who came to reap her life.

Around Haishi, an abnormal sound of wind suddenly hung outside the window, and then there was the sound of gravel and bullets hitting the edge of the window, making a clattering sound.

Shao Yin called: "Green Rose! Red Peony!"

This is the maid serving by Zhen Huayin. As long as she called, she would appear in front of her within three seconds.

However, at this moment, the two of them did not move at all.

They are all stunned.

Shaoyin made a curious expression and leaned forward and opened the window.