Chapter 7

Lindsey's P.O.V.

As I follow the rabbit towards the castle I start having this really bad feeling like something is wrong, but I keep on walking. I look around me and see lots of bushes and trees. 'Compared to the world where Stacey and Zack are, this is like a tropical rain forest.'  I keep hearing something walking behind me, but every time I turn around there's no one there. So, I brush it off thinking that it's only my imagination.

When we make it to the castle, I look up at the tall structure in front of me. 'Is this made out of ice or glass? Well, which ever it is someone did an excellent job on it for it to be still standing.'  I thought as I walk up the stairs to the castle doors. I look down at the rabbit and see that it had already disappeared. I look back up at the door in front of me and took a deep breath, then I knocked on it to see if anyone is home.

I hear footsteps from inside and then the door opened to reveal a girl with long, white hair braided onto one side, and wearing a blue, off the shoulder, crystalized dress with a royal, crystal cape draped behind her. By the way she looks, she must be someone of importance.

"Oh, hello. My name is Elsa. Welcome to my castle.", She said.

"Umm, hello. My name is Lindsey. May I come in?", I asked politely.

"Yes, please come in.", She says while gesturing for me to come in. I enter the castle and was blown away by how big it is on the inside. I heard a voice come in all directions and I tense up, not knowing what's happening. Suddenly a cat, called Chester, appeared before us and a snowman, called Olaf, walked in after him. The queen, I later found out about while being shown to my room, left us to go do her duties.

My room is so big and a beautiful rosy-pink hue lit up the entire room. In the middle of the room is a queen sized bed. Next to it is a night table and on top of it is a lamp with pretty multi-color jewels on it. Across the room there is a walk-in closet and right next to it is the bathroom. There is also a balcony a few feet away on the other side of the bed.

I walk over to the closet and grabbed something for bed since it's night time now. After I got everything I needed, I headed in the shower.

Time skip: 1 hour

Once I was out of the shower, I flopped onto the bed and was about to fall asleep when a breeze came from the balcony. I sit up and look over at the direction of where the breeze is coming from. 'Oh yeah, I forgot to close the doors.'  so I go over to the doors and close one of them before looking up and seeing the big willow tree. My eyes grew wide as I saw it. 'The willow tree!? It's really here!?'  I thought stunned. 'Could it lead me back to Stacey!?'  I sighed then closed the other door and turned around only to find a tall man with shaggy, black hair. He has similar features to Zack. 'Who is he? And why do I feel like I've seen him before?' 

Stacey's P.O.V.

Zack and I are still trapped in this world and occasionally we would go back to the well to see if anything has changed. Obviously not, but it doesn't hurt to try. I am currently out in the forest sitting at the base of the tree drawing  random things that I see pass by. This has become my favorite place to go to whenever we visit the village. One day while we were visiting, Zack had gone off on his own and hasn't come back since.

I'm really worried. There are lot's of demons, wild animals, and people out there that could hurt him. Which makes me think of my sister and how she is doing. 'I hope she's alright. The last thing I want is to be left all alone.'  I flinch as I thought about that last sentence. It definitely hit home. I shake my thoughts away and focus on my drawings. Hopefully it will put my mind at ease.

I look for something to draw when a deer walked out in front of me not scared at all. It reminded me of a song from a movie I once saw. So I hum the tune as I start sketching on the paper. Eventually, I get into my own little world and lost track of time. I finish my drawing and look at my surroundings. It's starting to get dark, so I gather my things and head back towards Keade's house to meet up with the others.

The gang and I became close friends and got along pretty well. Although there were some of our moments that weren't all that great. Me, Kagome, and Sango became best friends and things were great. Tomorrow we are heading out to search for this Nuroku person and get the shikon jewel back.

I enter the house was greeted with hello's and HI's from everyone. I greeted them back and sat down by the fire. Shippo jumps onto my shoulder and tries to look at my drawings.

"Hey, Stacey, what did you draw today?" The little fox-demon asked.

"Here take a look for yourself." I handed my drawings over to him. He flips through the pages then passes them to Kagome, who also wanted to see them too. pretty soon everyone saw my drawings and gave me compliments for it. I blush at they're generosity.

"My drawing's are not that great. I still need a lot of work to do to get it right." I said looking over my drawings again, once I have them back.

"What are you talking about your drawings are incredible!" Kagome said.

"Kagome is right. You draw better than I can ever draw." Shippo complimented.

"It's the best work I've ever seen in my life." Sango said in awe. I blush again. I've never been given so many compliments before. It feels nice.

Zack's P.O.V.

I needed to get away from her. I needed to in order for me to be able to fulfill my father's wishes. By killing her. I walk around gathering wood for a fire. I find another stick on the ground. I pick it up and put it in the bundle I'm already carrying. It's been about a month or so since we first came here. I walk back to where I made a fire pit and put the wood in it. Then I used a lighter that I found in my back pocket to start the fire.

After a while of keeping the fire going, I lay down on the ground, looking up at the stars. I was about to drift to sleep when someone walked out of the shadows. It's Nuroku. I sit up and face the man in a baboon suit.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Well hello to you to, Zack." He said. That got my attention. 'How does he know my name?'

"Who told you what my name was?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"No one. I just so happen to hear upon your name when I saw that girl you used to be hanging out with." He explained.

"Stacey?" I asked. He chuckled a little.

"Is that even her real name? I mean your own father wanted her dead and even went as far as to put you in charge of it. Doesn't it seem suspicious that she is kept away from practically everyone?" He asked.

"Now that I think about it, yeah, it does seem suspicious that she went through all that." I said.

"All the more reason you want to kill her for your father's sake, right?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, for father's sake." I repeated.

"Now, then take this. It will help you accomplish your goal." He said handing me a shard of a shikon jewel. I take it from him and look at it in my palm. When I look back up he was gone but he also left a nest looking thing and a note saying that the bugs would help me eventually.

I put the fragment in my left pocket and lay back down on the ground. I stayed up a little bit forming a plan and then eventually, I fell asleep with the perfect plan formed in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey everyone so first how was your day and second since today is Earth Day I thought I would be nice and give you all an early update. It took me a long time to write this and I hope that it's good. I'm sorry if it's not, but what do you think? Don't forget to comment and vote. Please and thank you. :)