Chaotic day and First friend

After some time, the remaining class-d students started to enter the classroom. And in a matter of a few minutes, the entire class was packed with students. As my classmates were chatting with each other, I observed them closely, their every movement, manner of speech, and habits while talking. Monitoring people around you is a crucial part; if you are thinking about socializing with other people.

But I was interrupted by Ayanokouji-Kun during my observation. By the way, Ayanokouji is the first person with whom I held a decent and friendly conversation in the last 3 or 4 years. And unlike other people, he did not make fun of me when I was stuttering while talking to him.

"Hey, Akihito. why are you sitting weirdly?" asked Ayanokouji while pointing at Akihito

 why are you sitting weirdly?" asked Ayanokouji while pointing at Akihito

"Because I feel comfortable when I am sitting like this." I lied to him with a gentle smile.

He stared at me with the same emotionless face and said

"If you don't want to answer me, it's fine. But, you don't have to lie about it."

I was shocked by the fact that Ayabokouji found out my lie. But then I understood that he was bluffing, but it was too late because he caught my surprised face.

"So you were lying.." muttered Ayankouji under his breath, which solidified my suspicions that Ayanokouji was truly bluffing.

"Yes, that was a lie. And as a reward for catching up on a lie, I will tell you the reason behind the weird sitting style."

After a little pause, I continued.

"You see, Ayanokouji. Unlike most students, I am not very good at academics. I tend to lose my focus easily while studying. And to maximize my capacity to focus, blood circulation to the brain is the key. But when you sit normally or standing, your blood is circulated slowly due to gravity, but when you sit like me in a crouched position effect of gravity decreases, and blood is circulated more efficiently to your brain."

Ayanokouji was surprised by the theory explained by Akihito, but he expected it nonetheless.

As we were talking, the door of the classroom suddenly opened. And a woman wearing a suit with delicate features, with long black hair tied in a ponytail, entered the classroom.

After seeing her uninterested gaze towards class, I quickly summarized that she didn't care about this class at all.

Before she could explain the rules or the so-called S-System, I unwrapped the gum in my pocket and tossed it into my mouth. It is another way to improve my ability to pay attention.

"Ahem, Good Morning to you students...

.

.

.

.

After sensei explained all the components regarding school and S-System, I started to note down all information described by sensei in my pocket diary. Ultimately, I was just a below-average guy in academics and remembering any information for a long time.