Illusions

AKIHITO POV -

I am not smart or I am not intelligent.

Hehe HAHAHAHAHAHA...

What a big fat joke

If I'm dumb, then I assure you that 95% percent of humans are nothing but apes.

The truth is I was born with unparalleled intelligence. At the mere age of nine, I had already cleared most difficult puzzles or games. My big sister noticed this, and then she introduced me to the game of chess. Although I'm not the best at chess, I assure you that very few people in Japan can actually challenge me.

Well, about my parents or, more specifically, my mother. For her, I was just playing with toys and nothing more, I was still a dumb kid for her, and her thinking affected my mindset, resulting in me thinking that I was dumb.

It is true that I was academically and physically weak, but not to the extent that people are calling someone dumb. And when I finally moved with my grandparents, I realized that I was a genius because there was no one to belittle me. At that moment, I realized that I was an absolute genius; it was just that people around me were mediocre and never understood me or my talent. As per my grandmother, my deduction, analytical, and observation capabilities far surpassed the realm of ordinary people.

It was boring to solve puzzles anymore, and I was craving entertainment, so my grandpa introduced me to the investments. After just a year, my grandparent's wealth increased by 20 times.

One day the son of my grandfather's friend visited us; he is currently head of NPA(National Police Agency) Kishou Arima. My grandpa introduced me to him as his grandchild; as we talked, MR. Arima mentioned a new case he was working on, which piqued my interest. The case itself was not very difficult. So I started thinking about it after MR. Arima left. And finally, after 24 hours of hard thinking, I discovered the culprit. After finding the identity of the culprit, I called MR. Arima and told him about my research and conclusion. After confirming my final results, MR. Arima investigated further and arrested the culprit.

                                                                           KISHOU ARIMA

                                                                           KISHOU ARIMA

At this point, my grandparents and MR. Arima both understood that I possess outstanding abilities. But I also found something that excited me and thrilled me. Solving crime cases was more exciting for me than any puzzle or investment. So, I did what any human being would have done; I asked for more; I asked for further difficult and complicated cases.