What Am I Seeing?

Start from the beginning

"You need to come home, Ruby can help." He tells me but I don't talk to him. How can I tell him I almost stabbed Clementine in her sleep? To think I mistook her as Joan and I was going to hurt her.

"Clementine isn't at home either." AJ says and I look to him quickly and he looked back to me.

"What?" I asked.

"She left too, we got separated." He says and I get up quickly.

"When? Where?" I asked panicked and he looks to me.

"Not like you care." He says and I grabbed him by his shoulders and he looked to me.

"When and where?" I asked him again and he looked to the side.

"The... Joan's community last night." He says and I get up and went to grab my bag. I also grabbed my gun and looked to both of them.

"You have the truck?" I asked and he nods and shows me the keys and I grabbed them then looked out the window and saw the Walkers and I think for a bit then look to AJ.

"Ok... you both need to listen-."

"There's Walkers for miles Violet."

"YOU TELL ME THAT CLEM IS OUT THERE AND EXPECT ME NOT TO DO ANYTHING?!" I yell at him and he glares at me.

"Don't yell at me." He says and I shake my head and look at the window again.

"We just need a plan... maybe she left the mark somewhere and we can find her." I mutter and think for a bit.

"Look, we need to wait till the Walkers die down." He says.

"AJ that could be days from now, we don't have enough food for three people, and I got a busted leg... I'm getting too old for this shit." I mutter the last part and rubbed my face and take a deep breath.

"We can wait till tomorrow morning to head out, Clem should be fine, plus we have food in the truck, we can just head out in the morning." AJ says and I look at him then to the door.

"No... no." I say and I think a bit as I tried to figure a way to find Clementine.

"Violet, she will be fine." He says to me and I look at him.

"She knows what to do." He tells me and I look back to the door.

"It's not that AJ... fucking... look you two stay here-."

"You aren't going out with a busted leg." He tells me.

"And I'm not going to let Clem stay out there." I tell him and pulled my rifle to me and I listen to the door. I felt AJ grab me and he pulled me away. I felt regret for what I did but I had to find Clementine. I turned to face him and quickly punched him in the face making him back up. I panicked and hurried out the door knocking a few Walkers back and I quickly slammed the door. I hear AJ yell for me but I look around and had to shoot a Walker in the head as it tried to bite me. I look around quickly and saw the truck was covered in Walkers so I had to run. God did it hurt to run but I did it, I hurried and looked at the tire tracks they left and I followed them till I reached the road. More and more walkers were everywhere which was surprising after how long it's been since I've seen a herd. I look around and head in the direction of Joan's old community. I was stupid but I needed to know if she was here.

"CLEM?!" I call out and look around.

"CLEMENTINE, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I yell once more and look around.

"CLEM?!" I yelled again and I hear a loud bang and turned to see a hole in the ground and I hear screaming, not just one person screaming but many people. Scared people, children and adults all alike and I turn quickly to see a familiar truck driving away from me. In the back window I see Mary looking at me as it drove away. I turn and head over to the wall and saw a familiar face.