Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria

Start from the beginning

Y/n's eyes widened, she looked at Jean, looking defensive. "N-no! I am not..."

Jean frowned. "Oh sure, you are not. While I'm about to shit here because of my anxiety." The young man said.

Y/n's lips quirked, she looked at her hands, it's indeed trembling, and also sweating because of her nervousity.

I thought I got over any fear after everything that happened to me...

But then...here I am, actually feeling scared of this mission to reclaim wall Maria. Y/n shut her eyes and shook her head to stop herself from over-thinking things. Just focus, Y/n...

"You know...it's okay to feel scared." Jean spoke.

Y/n looked at the young man. "What?"

Jean smiled a bit, he focused his eyes on their way, but his attention is for Y/n. "Marco told me something...he said that I'm not a strong person, but I'm cut-out to be a leader. I'm not the bravest person in this world, I'm actually a fucking coward, I know you know that...after he said those words, I knew that my flaws are fine. Me not being strong or brave, it's fine...so if you feel scared right now, or if you think you're weak for a mission like this, it's fine...at least you're fighting."

Y/n stared at Jean.

Her hands stop trembling and the anxiety she was feeling faded away.

"You've changed, Jean...are you really the bitchy asshole I knew?" Y/n said.

She sounded a little sarcastic...

Yet also humorous.

Jean frowned and flicked her forehead. "I'm being genuine here."

Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

She focused on their way and sighed. "...Thank you. I feel better." Y/n said.

Jean stared at Y/n, even at a dark place, the h/c-haired lady's beauty shines. "Anytime..." Jean muttered.

"This area..." Mikasa spoke.

Y/n, Jean, Eren, Armin, Connie, Sasha and Hange looked at the raven-haired girl. Mikasa roamed her eyes around.

"I remember it. I used to come here before to gather firewood...." she said.

"We've spotted the foot of the mountain!! I can see the old trail!!"

Everyone was alerted by what Dirk announced. The Shiganshina dist. trio looked at one another with their awe-strucked faces. "We're almost there."
The green-eyed boy, Eren, said.

"I can hear the sound of the river!!" Mikasa said.

"Back here...for the first time...since we ran away that day." Armin said.

"Back to out home town..."

Y/n felt her heart raced out of anxiousness, and her hands started trembling again. But she calmed down after Jean held her hand and gently squeezed it. "It may be silly to say this, but...try to calm down. You're not alone here, we're together." Jean said. Y/n stared at him with a worried look. "We're with erveryone, Y/n..."

Y/n nod her head.

She let out a deep sigh.

That's Right...we're all here.

We can all win this fight...

I'll go back home alive with my family.

--

"Be careful of hiding titans! The sun is starting to rise!! Begin the operation!! All troops switch to vertical maneuvering!!" Erwin shouted.

The scouts hooked drew out their blafes at the same time they hooked their wires onto wall Maria's inner wall. They flew up, letting their horses advanced towards the other side.