The person Hyungwon had, in all honestly, been way too intrigued about even though he was told to stay away.

In any other situation, he would've declined the help. But he could barely walk on his own.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He replied, pulling his hand back. The other just chuckled and shook his head before ripping open the fabric of his jeans to get to the stab wound easier. Hyungwon clenched his hands into fists when the other poured some disinfectant on the wound, face twisting in pain.

"Hyungwon-ssi? Are you okay?" he heard a familiar voice in his ear, finally. The line had been dead for what felt like hours. He slowly brought his bloody hand to his ear, glancing at the boy he was with who was busy fixing up his thigh. "Yeah, I'm fine..." he replied, heaving out a sigh. "Are you still inside? Do you need me to come in to get you?"

"No, it's fine. I managed to hide in one of the spare rooms... I'll get out through the window when everything calms down." He spoke, harshly biting his tongue when a needle sank into his skin to not let out a wince or a pained cry. He glanced down to see how the other was doing; he clearly wasn't too great at stitching, but it would work until Hyungwon got back to the HQ and could get it professionally checked out. "Okay. I'll wait in the car then."

Hyungwon bit down on his lip, quietly letting his enemy stitch him up without complaint. "You sure you can get out through the window?" The other man then spoke and glanced up at him. "It's only the first floor," he muttered, earning a small hum of what seemed to be slight disbelief.

If the guy wasn't helping him, he would've sworn at him. But he could literally rip open the stitches then and there and leave Hyungwon to bleed, so he just kept his mouth shut.

Eventually, the other boy pulled away, giving his thigh a gentle pat. "There. It should be good now," he spoke and Hyungwon just nodded his head, bringing a hand up to wipe his face. Though that was probably a mistake as he smeared some blood onto his face in the process. But he couldn't believe he had cried like a baby in front of the other guy. He probably found him pathetic and helped only because of that. "And thanks for not ratting me out. I'll consider it that you don't owe me anything after that." And that was all Hyungwon wanted. He didn't want to be indebted to anyone. An enemy even less.

Hyungwon just watched the other pack everything back into the first aid kit. "Thank you." he then let out, making the other look at him. His lips curved into a smile again and Hyungwon swears he winked. "No problem. You're lucky I spotted you first before anyone else could. Others aren't as nice"

The stranger then stood up, offering a hand to the wounded man. Hyungwon swallowed a little, grabbed the hand, and got pulled up. He stumbled a little bit, but the other helped him get his balance back.

A thump at the door made them both look towards it before meeting each other's gazes again. "You should go. It's not pretty out there." The enemy stated and Hyungwon could just nod his head slightly, agreeing. He definitely wasn't stepping foot out there again. He was probably the only one from his own group and would get shot right away.

He started making his way to the window in the room with shaky steps when the other called out for him with a simple 'hey' since names weren't shared. "Yeah?" he spoke, glancing over his shoulder at the shorter guy.

"Good luck out there." The fondness in the other's tone surprised him because he definitely didn't sound like anything an enemy would say. Hyungwon could just crack a small grin, nodding his head. "I'll beat your ass one day."

"I'll wait for it."

Hyungwon slowly opened his eyes, only to be met with the dark wood of his office ceiling. He quickly sat up, looking around. He was on his couch when he definitely remembers dozing off at the desk while doing some work.