CHAPTER LXXXVI-XC

Start from the beginning

This scene was filled with joy and Rong Mingshi found it almost impossible not to smile as he held the small dish. Was it born with the black dragon’s hobby of hoarding gold?

The little dragon had the small gold ingot and was obedient. He consciously moved from Rong Mingshi’s wrist and ate on his own. The little dragon had enough to eat and drink and also yawned. He held his gold ingot and fell asleep on Rong Mingshi’s hand.

Rong Mingshi gently touched the little dragon’s black scales and whispered to Aojia, “Where are they going to sleep?”

Aojia placed the little leopard in Rong Mingshi’s hand again. Rong Mingshi watched as he took out a ceramic soup pot from the cupboard, opened the freezer and took out a box of ice from inside. He poured the ice into the pot, took a towel and folded it twice, placed it in the pot and finally put the pot on the table. The little ice dragon that had fallen asleep was placed inside.

Rong Mingshi saw the little ice dragon turn over comfortably in the pot, his dragon wings open and dragon tail moving in a circle around him, revealing a bulging small belly.

Rong Mingshi was silent for a moment. Did aliens hatch and raise children so roughly? A soup pot with a towel and ice cubs solved the problem.

Aojia spoke while covering the soup pot, “It isn’t early. I’ll make him a nest of pure gold tomorrow.”

Rong Mingshi was wrong. This child wasn’t raised roughly at all. Rong Mingshi could imagine the little dragon’s eyes lighting up at the situation.

“Then what about this one?”

There was no charcoal or hot iron pot. Did they have to order some iron from the steelworks tomorrow?

Aojia raised the soup pot. “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Rong Mingshi curiously followed to the bedroom. He watched Aojia place the pot containing the little dragon onto the bedside table and then rearranged the bed Rong Mingshi had previously slept in. “Let’s sleep.”

The energy wine was an urgent task and Aojia also needed to find materials to replace the energy stones. He and Rong Mingshi had energy stone carvings and didn’t need to worry about mania but it wasn’t good for the two children if they stayed here for too long. In the case of mania, it was estimated that their destructive power wouldn’t be small.

Rong Mingshi was puzzled for a moment. Aojia glanced at the little leopard sleeping in Rong Mingshi’s hand and stated, “Put him on the pillow and sleep.”

Rong Mingshi suddenly felt that this big black dragon was eccentric to the little ice dragon. He would make the little ice dragon a pure gold nest to sleep in while the fire leopard only had the pitiful pillow to sleep on?

Ch87 – Extra – Daily Raising of Children on Earth (5)

In the end, the little fire leopard was placed on the pillow beside Rong Mingshi and Aojia covered him with the same towel as the little ice dragon.

Rong Mingshi yawned and gazed at the sleeping leopard while listening to the snoring of the little ice dragon in the soup pot. He turned over in bed and thought he wouldn’t be sleepy because he had just slept for a long time. He still had many things to talk to Aojia about, such as asking about the leopard’s mother and dragon’s mother. However, he didn’t know why but he was so sleepy that he couldn’t open his eyes.

He subconsciously touched the little fire leopard on the pillow and fell asleep.

In the bedroom, one large and two small beings were sleeping, each of them making a different snoring sound. Aojia stepped towards the bed and caressed his baby’s hair, kissing the forehead gently before starting the quantum computer to check his physical condition.