CHAPTER LVI-LX

Ch56 – They are all Liars

The small online store was actually opened by the master of 10 master-level carvers of the empire. The reputation of the 18 masters and the casual nature made all the beastmen understand who would benefit from smearing the store owner.

However, the Oran Carving Business was a giant that monopolized that entire carving industry of the capital...

Not to mention that energy stone carving was the root of treating mania and a big enterprise like the Oran Carving Business was equivalent to clamping down on the soft ribs of the ordinary beastmen. Thus, ordinary beastmen might guess the Oran Carving Business was behind this but at best, they were only a bit angry.

This was different from the beastmen who needed to use high-grade energy stones. These beastmen were generally powerful in their own right and most of them were in high positions. The long-term limitations of mania might they were forced to use the Oran Carving Business. Now there was a carver who could almost completely cure their mania and he was being suppressed by the Oran Carving Business. This undoubtedly made these beastmen extremely angry.

In addition, there was the imperial marshal linked to the store owner and 18 famous masters on the store owner’s platform. Therefore, more high-grade orders were withdrawn from the Oran Carving Business. It wasn’t only the Capital Star, it had already spread to the stars around the capital.

Seeing that the situation was out of control, the subordinates of Duke Oran immediately reported this matter to Duke Oran.

Duke Oran was informed about the development of the situation and almost coughed up blood. The Oran Carving Business was the result of his painstaking efforts for many years. In the ear years, he used the status of a duke of the royal family to set roots in the industry and completely monopolize the high-grade orders. This was clamping down on the lifeline of the entire empire’s leadership and now he was going to be defeated because of a small online store?

Duke Oran gripped the image board in his hand. The image board contained an adult snow leopard with white fur and black patterns crouching under a tree. The head was slightly raised and blue leopard eyes looked softly at the horizon. Next to this image was another picture, showing a young leopard lying down, his eyes still not open.

Duke Oran slowly took a breath and gazed down at the little leopard in the image. His laboratory in the asteroid belt would soon be launched. Half the researchers of the institute would board the ship tonight. Once the research results came out, this store owner would just be a small issue!

“Send a message to all buyers who haven’t cancelled their high-grade orders. The fee is halved and all orders will be taken over by the company’s senior carving masters. Any customers who cancel an order will have to pay 10 times the fee when re-ordering.

It was a small online store with a daily volume of less than 10. Could it match the progress of hundreds of carving masters? Time would pass and he didn’t believe that the beastmen who used the high-grade energy stones could persist. How long could this small store last once he had his research results in hand?

At this time, at the manor of Marshal Black Dragon, Housekeeper Baba left a backup at home, operated his real data and along with the military’s intelligence Ruhr, he followed the loophole he recently created in the laboratory’s smart defense network to the control system of the nucleus research institute’s starship.

Meanwhile, the little leopard didn’t know there were so many things happening on the Star Network. He was concentrating on carving the baby elephant. During his carving process, the big black dragon beside him was also busy. However, the marshal wasn’t busy with official military duties. Instead, he was drawing an outline with simple strokes in the software of the mech armour building program.