CHAPTER LXXXVI-XC

Start from the beginning

Aojia was inexplicably condemned by Rong Mingshi, saw the little black dragon in his hand and immediately grasped the reason for this look. Aojia was a bit stunned but before he could talk, the little black dragon opened his mouth and sprayed out an icy breath as he struggled to pull out his dragon wings.

Aojia placed the little black dragon back in the freezer and released his hand from the wings. The little black dragon stood there shaking the dragon wings. It wobbled and swayed until it fell on the wrist of the hand Rong Mingshi used to hold the little leopard.

Like the little fire leopard, the little ice dragon came out of the -18 degrees freezer but his touch was cool, not cold. The pair of golden dragon eyes gazed affectionately at Rong Mingshi before bowing his head to touch the wrist.

At this time, the little fire leopard in Rong Mingshi’s hand woke up. He opened his eyes and saw the little ice dragon up close. The little fire leopard was shocked and coughed, breathing out some smoke. He was dreaming with his mother.

The ice dragon raised his wings and clumsily blocked. Then he bowed his head close to the little leopard, raised his claws and patted the little leopard’s furry head. It unexpectedly had the meaning of the younger brother comforting the older brother.

The little leopard cried out and pushed away the dragon claws. Then he clumsily raised his paws to pat the head that had been touched. The little leopard stared with fierce eyes and opened his mouth, once again breathing out smoke towards the little black dragon.

The little black dragon used his wings to drive the smoke away, stretched out his claws and patted the head of the little fire leopard again. The little fire leopard screamed a few times and after seeing that he couldn’t get rid of this person, he simply hugged the palm and stretched out on it. Then he turned to gaze at the one lying on his mother’s waist.

The little black dragon cocked his head, opened his dragon wings and fell down, his body covering Rong Mingshi’s arm like a black plaster. The little fire leopard was relieved. He stretched out a small paw to pat the black dragon’s nose. Then he blinked twice and fell asleep again.

The two brothers took possession of Rong Mingshi’s hand and wrist, who sighed with relief. The two brothers could breathe out fire and ice, it was best if they lived in harmony. Was this a mother’s mentality?

Rong Mingshi didn’t have time to think anymore as next to him, Aojia held his shoulder and directed him to sit at the table. Then Aojia once again grabbed some minced meat and some milk, handing it to the ice dragon around Rong Mingshi’s wrist.

The ice dragon lying on Rong Mingshi’s wrist turned his head, snorting out white air from his nostrils. Rong Mingshi couldn’t hold back and laughed.

Aojia told him, “Otherwise, you feed him.”

Rong Mingshi nodded and spread out his palm. Aojia gently removed the sleeping little leopard and picked him up. Rong Mingshi once again witnessed Aojia’s different treatment of the two children and couldn’t help saying, “Aojia, do you know what is most taboo about raising children, especially twins?”

“Yes.”

Rong Mingshi told him seriously, “Be careful that the little dragon doesn’t want to see you anymore. Later he won’t look after you when you retire.”

Aojia smiled. “You’re right.”

Having said that, Aojia reached out and poked the little dragon’s head. “Get up and eat.”

The little dragon didn’t care about it and blew out another cold breath. Aojia raised his eyebrows and a small gold ingot appeared out of nowhere. The little ice dragon plastered around Rong Mingshi’s wrist raised his head and held out dragon claws to hug the gold ingot.