Izuku first wish denial

Momo:(welcome back to momo and the lamp today we are back to how me and Izu got married...... days later me and my family gotten to know Izu and my feelings for him grew more and more what was sad is that he was trapped in there because someone else had put a curse in him that made him upset what I've learned is that he is the same age as me)

Izuku: and that's how I got myself in the lamp for something I didn't do people threw me aside.

Momo: well no more sadness I wis- *covered her mouth.

Izuku: what's wrong you was gonna make your second wish?

Momo: yea but don't worry about it it's nothing to worry.

Izuku: if your sure then.

For the first time Izuku stomach growled telling him he's hungry and it made her giggle.

Momo: looks like your hungry right?

Izuku: yea I don't know how I survive for 8 years.

A//N: yes Izuku was stuck in there since he was 10.

Momo: well let's go out to eat I'm sure you'll find it delightful.

Izuku: ok (I hope nothing happens and that she keeps that lamp steady)

As izuku gets done thinking that he saw her putting it up in her purse. As he saw her he blushed Bebe never seen any girl like her so cute before.

 As he saw her he blushed Bebe never seen any girl like her so cute before

Momo: well ready to go?

Izuku:(blushes) yea

Momo:(when he blushed that day it was so cute I really wanted him for myself. So that that it was the worst day what I didn't know is that a person who takes everyone man who was also a gold digger came by and take a good look at my future husband but right at that moment I stayed cool u til she asked that dumbass question)

Ochako: hey big guy how about you leave this fat pig for me and we have a good time.

Momo:(to my surprise he denied her and said something unexpected that me me quickly catch on that made her mad which was a good one)

Izuku: why would I leave a beautiful girl for a ugly penny that's not worth anything at all right my love.

Momo:(after he said that I agree and with everything in my power I tried not to kiss him but we both did it so she can go away I blushed so hard to that kissing my crush)