Ch. 7

Amy's pov
Danny quickly opened the door and told me to pack my bags. I ran upstairs and pulled out a suitcase and started packing, I didn't know what happened but all I know it that it's important because Danny was freaked when he hung up. About 30 min later when Danny and I were done packing he ran back outside and started the car I walked out there too and put the bags in the trunk of the car, I went back in to grab Danny's bags, then put them in the trunk as well. I got in the front seat, while Danny was locking up the house. As I was sitting there I hear Danny's phone go off, well I guess he left it in the car, I looked at his phone to see an unknown message that said "I'll be there in five, love you." Al though it was an unknown message I just knew it was Quinn because Danny blocked her so of course it would be unknown.

Danny's pov
I go into the car to see Amy looking at my phone I grabbed it and read the message. I felt like yelling once I read the message. I sat down and started driving.

Amy: "Where are be going babe?"
Danny: "Somewhere far far way from Quinn, I don't want to fucking hear her or see her ever again. I hate that bitch."
Amy: "I do too luv."

Amy leaned her head in my shoulder, I kissed her forehead. She blushed, a few minutes went by we were finally at a hotel we were going to stay at for a while. Her head was still on my shoulder, she was probably asleep. I nicely walked her up and went in the hotel we got are key card and went to are room. Amy flopped on the bed and fell asleep, while I went back to the car to get are stuff. Once I got everything inside I sat on the bed next to Amy, she looked so cute asleep. I laid back and fell asleep.

(Danny's bad dream)
Amy: (Faint) "Danny help! HELP PLEASE (screams)"
Quinn: (faint) "Shut up you bastard, your going to die today no matter what!"
Amy: "(screams)"
(End of dream)

A/n
Hello my little chicken nuggets,
Sorry that this was a little short I didn't have enough ideas,
Because I was thinking about my other story I'm writing,
Eddie x juicy
Plz go read it!!!
Bye bye now

420 Words typed