Ch.6

Amy's pov
I pushed Danny off of me and headed to the kitchen to get food, I just knew what he wanted I just wasn't ready for it. Not yet any way. I walked to the couch with my cereal in hand, I turned on the tv and sat down as I was looking for something to watch I hear footsteps coming from the hall I turned my head to see Danny walking towards me he sat down and kissed my head it made me blush. I leaned my head in Danny's should and sighed he looked at me and put his fingers on my chin and moved my head to look at him. He kissed me with passion, I kissed him back, we disconnected and I got up and put my cereal on the counter, I walked back to him and sat on his lap he continue kissing me passionately, I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck, as he put his hands on my hips. Danny started kissing my neck, he eventually found my sweet spot, he started sucking and biting my neck leaving hickys. He eventually got to my shirt line, he stoped and said "May i my love?"
I pulled back and stared into his eyes with shame, I sighed and sadly whispered no. He sighed and just hugged me saying "It's ok, although I want it you don't and I'm ok with that."
I looked at him and said "No I do want it, I'm just not ready, not yet anyway." He looked up and me and smiled I smiled back, I got off his lap and sat next to him and we just cuddled and watched movies together. Half way into the movie, we were watching I felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted to sleep.

Danny's pov
I was watching the movie when Amy fell onto my lap, I leaned forward and looked at her she was sleeping, I giggled and repositioned myself to where we were spooning. I put my arm around her and kissed her head, she rolled over and looked at me with sleepy eyes. I kissed her forehead, it made her blush, she got more close to my face and kissed me, I kissed her back. She rolled back over and closed her eyes, going back to sleep. I hugged her and also fell asleep cuddling her.

*the next day*

Amy's pov
I woke up to Danny hugging me, I tried to sit up but, Danny held me down and said in a sleepy voice. "No I want to keep cuddling. Let's just stay here for a few more minutes please, love." "Fine only a few more minutes." I replied. I rolled over to see Danny smiling at me, I kissed him on the forehead. He held my chin with his thumb and index finger, he pulled me closer and kissed me, I kissed him back. He let go of my chin and kept kissing me with passion. I looked into his eyes, they were full of lust. He stopped kissing me and sat up and walked to the bathroom. I sat up and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee. As I'm making my coffee I hear a bing I turn around to see Danny's phone on the counter I looked at it seeing a text from Quinn.

-Quinn-Hey babe, I was wonder if we could meet up some time and talk about things. Oh and also can you not tell that bitch that you ARE comping to see ME. Ok bye babe see you soon.

I set the phone down and looked up to see Danny standing over me. I didn't even hear him come! He sighed and took his phone and replied to the text and then blocked Quinn. I looked up and him and stared into his eyes while he did that, he looked over to me and smiled, I smiled back. He put his phone in his pocket, he picked me up and set me on the counter. He looked at me and started kissing my neck, I put my arms around his neck, I hummed as he kissed my neck

Danny's pov
She hummed as I kissed her neck, she really does set me off. I started sucking and biting her neck leaving hickeys, I really wanted her to be my girlfriend. I stoped kissing her and just stared into her eyes she looked at me with confusion and lust in her eyes, I sighed and finally asked the question.

Danny: "Amy my love will you be my girlfriend?"
Amy: "Oh my god! I'd love to Danny. I'd love too!"

I smiled and kissed her she kissed me back I started going back down to her neck to continue what I was doing. She hummed again and I smiled as I continued kissing her neck

Amy's pov
He continued kissing my neck, it felt so nice. I loved the felling of his lips on my neck or on my lips. I loved him I didn't want this to stop.
But then he stoped all because of a phone call. He pulled his phone out and answer it immediately, he told me that he'll be right back as he walked outside. Of corse I was curious so I tried to listen in to the conversation.

Danny's pov
I got a call from Arny. I knew it was important because he only calls me went he's lonely and wants to say hi or it's something important like right now we'll I think anyway.
I put the phone to my ear to hear Arny's voice

Arny- "Oh thank god, I've been trying to get ahold of you for the past 5 minutes!"
Danny- "Well sorry man I was....umm....doing something."
Arny- "I-I needed to tell you something, it's important."
Danny- "Well what's so important?"
Arny- "it-it's (started crying)"
Danny- "Wow calm down."
Arny- (still crying) "I CANT DANNY!! Your ex Broke into my house just so I could tell you that she's comping to kill Amy and have you back all to herself!"

I paused for a minute then heard Quinn's voice in the distance coming from the phone

Quinn- " Good job Arny bunny. See you soon Daddy I mean Danny.(giggles)"

A/n
Hi everyone! Yes there's a cliff hanger hehe but I'll be posting the next one really soon so be ready for the next part
Love ya'l have a good day!!👋

1090 Words typed