Sonic and the others stare at their foe, some in fear, others in confusion. Because Sonic 06's story never actually happens in canon, nobody is able to recognize Mephiles. However, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver know all too well who the monster before them is and the danger he presents to their reality.

Mephil-Infinite: HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, how ironic fate can be!

Sonic: It's... you. I never thought I'd be seeing you again.

Tails: Huh? What's happening? Who... WHAT has Infinite become?!

Shadow: Mephiles.

Mephil-Infinite: Ah, you still remember me, Shadow. Truly, I am touched.

Silver: Infinite, stop this! You're messing with a power you don't know how to control! You'll perish along with the rest of us!

Mephil-Infinite: We are in perfect control! You just fear your reality will no longer exist.

Knuckles: What's he talking about?

Mephil-Infinite: This world is to be destroyed, consumed by suffering and rage, but not by our hand. In time, the people of this universe will destroy themselves, and leave the world behind in ruin. Your feeble minds cannot even begin to understand what we are about to achieve. Not even Eggman could ever comprehend the Phantom Ruby's true power. We have the power of reality in the palm of my hands, and we plan to rip apart the fabric of this universe and stitch together a new reality...  a perfect reality... WE WILL MAKE THIS WORLD REBORN!!!

Sonic and Knuckles run to attack the god-like being, but he's too strong and knocks them back. Shadow and Silver attempt to intervene but their efforts are in vain as well.

Mephil-Infinite: Your efforts are futile! Don't you see? We are salvation! We've attained the status of a god! And we will reshape this world as our own!

The area around him begins to tear apart and merge with Null Space. The entire world is slowly becoming a distorted mess, similar to the End of the World stage in Sonic 06's finale.

Tails: We've got to finish this now! He could rip apart the universe with the super-charged ruby!

Sonic stares at the now godly being and the camera zooms in on the Ruby on his chest.

Sonic: I've got an idea! Silver, Shadow follow my lead!

Without giving it a second thought, Sonic summons the Chaos Emeralds and quickly transforms into Super Sonic again. He then charges at Mephil-Infinite, dodging projectiles and getting close to attack.

Mephil-Infinite: Truly you are a fool. This was your final plan? Your pitiful golden form? You tried that once and you failed! How different do you think this will turn out?

Super Sonic: NOW GUYS!

Shadow: CHAOS CONTROL!

Uses Chaos control to freeze Mephil-Infinite in time.

Silver: TAKE THIS!

Uses Psychokinesis to hold Infinite in place, who can only look shocked at the Hedgehogs.

Silver: Hurry, Sonic! I can't hold him for long!

Super Sonic: I sure hope this works!

Sonic grabs the Ruby and reality around him begins to become even more distorted much like the ending of Sonic Mania. Sonic is knocked out of Super form like in Mania and the three hedgehogs are trapped in a Null Space-like black hole with Infinite. The others can only watch in horror as the void begins flashing and sucking in their surroundings. The scene shifts to the 3 Hedgehogs floating in null space surrounded by the Emeralds.

Sonic Forces: The Untold Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें