Leave them alone, I scream into my mind as I let out a loud cry.

Now only your pathetic little Cullen's can save you. See you soon, doll.

"Grace! Grace it's ok! Emmett step on it now."

I blink quickly as I feel Willow's nose nudging my stomach. I look to Edward as my lips tremble.

"Shh, it's ok." I shake my head as I start to cry. They're dead. They're dead because of me. Half my family. Seth, Paul, Sam, Jake. Everyone, dead.

I let out a loud sob as I curl into myself and hug Willow close. Oh, gosh. They're gone. They are really gone.

"Grace, call Seth. Call Seth and talk to him. The wolves are strong, Grace. He wouldn't have gotten them."

I shake my head as I try to quieten my cries. Oh my gosh. It's all my fault. He's gone.

"Emmett I'm telling you, speed up."

"I'm going as fast as I can with Grace in the car, Edward."

I rock side to side before falling to my left, not knowing which one of my siblings it is. They gently pet my hair as they try to calm me. I feel a phone placed into my hands and I look down to see Seth's name dialed.

I numbly put it up to my ear, praying his voice come on the other line.

"This is Seth Clearwater. Leave a message at the beep," his inbox says. I let out another sob.

"He's gone. They are gone because of me. I should have just died," I cry into one of my brother's shirt.

"Grace. Grace, love. Call Emily. They may be eating. Let's call Emily, ok?"

Willow barks and lays her head on my shoulder. I take a deep, shuddering breath as I hug her, the phone quietly ringing in the background.

"Grace? Are you ok?" I hear Emily say. I quickly grab the phone from Edward, who I was laying against now that I can see more clearly.

"Where's the pack?" I cry into the phone. "They haven't came back from patrol. Grace, breath. What's wrong? Talk to me."

I sob again, causing Edward to take the phone from me and hug me to his chest again. They didn't come back. They're gone. They died.

"Emily, this is Edward. Laurent is in Port Angeles. We're on our way home and he send a message to Grace. He said he hurt the wolves. Are you sure the pack isn't anywhere close? We really need to know."

I hear a faint voice on the other end, Edward replying back, "Yes, please call Sam. We'll arrive back home in twenty minutes or so. Yes, please do. Thank you so much."

Willow barks and nudges my stomach as my breathing quickens. She starts licking my hands and nudging them. I take as big of breaths as I can as she presses herself into me, her head tight against my neck. I tightly hug her as the air gets thinner.

"They'll be ok, Grace. Call Carlisle," someone whispers as I focus on my breathing and Willow's soft, fluffy fur.

"Grace. Grace look, Seth's calling." Those magical words bring me out of my head as Edward puts it on speaker phone.

"Gracie. Gracie, we're ok. Shh, breath baby. We're ok. Listen, listen to me. No one's hurt. Talk to me, Grace."

I let out what seems to be my twentieth sob of the night as I fall back into Edward's side in relief. "But... But you were..."

"We're not dead. We're fine, I promise. We went to the beach after patrol since we haven't seen anything. We left our phones at Emily's so we didn't lose them. I promise, we're ok. Here, listen to the guys. They're right here, I promise."