Chapter 1: Home & Birthdays

The Bad Guys were now driving away to their home in Los Angeles. They pulled into the driveway of their new home. A mansion that was a gift from Oliver Queen the Green Arrow. Wolf thinks back to when they first saw their new beautiful home.

Flashback
Right off where Princess called Wolf puppy, he picks her up and hugs her. Soon the others gather around into a group hug. Diane watched them with a smile.

"So... what do we do now?" Snake asked.

"Oh right! That reminds me, Oliver Queen was here earlier. He wished he could've been there for your release, but he had business to take care of. He did leave this key and message cube for you guys." Diane said as she handed Wolf a key and a message cube.

Wolf looks at the key and box in confusion, he looks up to Diane.

"Best to open the message at the place for the key." She said.

"Place?" Wolf said puzzled.

"Follow me." She said. They soon with Princess were driving down highway heading to a grassy field where a mansion came into view. They get out and head to the door where Wolf pulls out the key and unlocks the door.

Inside the mansion was beautiful

Inside the mansion was beautiful. A small table in the center of the room with 2 stairways on each side with entrances to more rooms.

"Whoa

"Whoa... nice place, but why are we here?" Wolf asked.

"Now you can open the message." Diane said. Wolf goes ahead and opens it. A hologram of Oliver in his Green Arrow suit is shown.

"Greetings Wolf, Snake, Tarantula, Shark, and Piranha. If you're watching this, that means you arrived at the mansion. You're probably wondering why you're here, surprised it's yours now. Consider it a gift from the JL. This was one of the JL's mansion bases we have built in different states. This one hasn't been used for a while so I along with the JL decided to give it to you. Just to help you guys get started on a new life with Princess. I also managed to get your personal stuff and some of the money stole back for you. Enough to help you. Diane will show you guys around. Hope you enjoy it. Goodbye." Oliver said as the message ended.