Sonic: Shadow? It's you? You're siding with Eggman?!

Zavok also appears and lands before him, followed by Metal Sonic and Chaos 0.

Sonic: Zavok?! Metal! Chaos?!

Just then, Infinite slowly descends before him

Sonic: Who's this joker?

Sonic grins and boosts at him but Infinite quicksteps. He goes to attack again but Infinite keeps dodging. Sonic is in awe that Infinite could dodge him.

Tails: W-What?! No way. Is this guy... FASTER THAN SONIC?! Wait, what's that energy spike? I gotta scan him and figure out what's going on.

Sonic and Infinite duke it out, Infinite mainly winning with the others taking part in the battle.

Sonic: Shadow! Chaos! What's wrong with you guys?

They say nothing as Sonic takes a hit.

Sonic: Ugh! What are you? How are you-!

Sonic gets hit again and is slammed onto the ground.

Sonic: Tails, I need to know what's going on with this guy! FAST!

Tails: I-I'm trying Sonic but these readings are off the charts! They're not making any sense!

Sonic continues to get beaten up by Infinite and his cronies until he gets slammed into the ground.

Infinite: Yield now, and this will be over soon. It's pointless to keep fighting either way.

Sonic: Ok...*panting* I don't know who you are, but I'm done playing around.

At that moment, Sonic summons the Chaos Emeralds and transforms into Super Sonic, exploding with power.

Super Sonic: Let's see how tough you are now!

Music Insert:

A Super Sonic vs Infinite Boss Battle begins. The battle is very cinematic and extremely combat-focused, rather than speed, similar to the Zavok Fight.