Two

Pranks with Dinah

Brooklyns P.O.V

--
"Brooklyn, we're home!" Camila shouted in my ear, breaking me out of my daydream. All the girls hopped out of the car and ran towards the large house. I wiggled out of my car seat and ran up to the rest of the girls with Camila attached to my hand.

"How about we give you a tour of the house and you can see your new bedroom and then we can go shopping for stuff!" Normani waffled on as Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me up a flight of stairs into a pale blue room with a modern looking double bed with drawers underneath it. There was a desk and an apple mac and Ipad aswell as chargers and headphones. Walking around i saw a huge bookcase with around 50 or more of the newest books and a few CDS. There was a sliding mirror which opened into a walk in wardrobe which was currently empty apart from a few t-shirts and dresses which looked like they belonged to the girls.

"Thank you! I love this so much! Wow!" I shouted jumping up onto Laurens back and hugging her from behind. Dinah and Camila were laughing while Normani and Ally 'awwed' at me and Lauren.
"Come on baby, lets go get some dinner and watch a movie" Lauren said, swinging me around so i was on her hip and running back down the stair to the kitchen. The rest of the girls went into the living room to set up the movie.
"Lauren..?" I whispered, "Lauren?!"
She was too busy looking for something in the fridge to reply.
"Lauren?Lauren?"I said, getting louder with each name. When she still didn't answer I tapped her hand.
"Hmm baby girl? What is it?" Lauren had finally turned around and started walking back towards me.
"Oh nothing, i just wanted a hug" I cheekily grinned at her. She picked me up from my seat on the counter and ran into the living room before chucking me onto the sofa.
"What are we watching?" I asked as i got placed onto Dinah's lap.
"Camp rock!" Camila squealed as her and Lauren snuggled down at the other end of the sofa. I love camp rock, but Camila was taking Lauren away from me. I was hoping she would of sat with me since she had only just adopted me.. I guess Lauren prefers Camila. Dinah saw me glaring at the two girls
"Don't worry hun, they're always like this. You'll get used to it. Lauren still loves you just as much!" She whispered into my ear. The movie started and i soon became engrossed in story. In the background a song began to play as I battled with my eyes to stay open. Losing the first I gave in and went to sleep.

I was woken up by someone suddenly fidgeting and moving underneath me? Ah, I fell asleep on Dinah, I guess she's waking up.

"Hey, Brooke! You wanna prank the girls?" She grinned at me showing off all her perfectly white teeth.  I nodded sleepily and she got up picking me up with her.
We quietly walked into the kitchen and Dinah got sharpies and cream out.
"Right, you get Lauren and Camila and I'll get Ally and Normani. Got it?"
"Got it!" We grabbed our 'weapons' and tip-toed towards the girls.I drew a moustache and mono-brow onto Camila's face and wrote 'i love Dinah' on her forehead. On Lauren i wrote 'I love Ally' and 'My daughters better then you' and drew a bunch of random pictures. I looked over at Dinah to see she had finished and was stood at the top of the stair case motioning for me to follow her. I quickly ran up the stairs and we charged into the nearest bathroom locking the door and sitting against it.
"When they wake up we're dead aren't we?" I whispered incase someone was awake and could hear us.
"Yup, we're screwed my little star. Totally and utterly screwed." She laughed. For about half an hour we had been on Dinah's phone stalking some harmonizers on twitter and making dubsmashes. All of a sudden we heard two ear piercing screams followed by laughter and a bunch of words i was told never to repeat.

"Dinah I'm going to get you!"
"When i find you, you will be so dead!"
"Oh shoot! Dinah this is all your fault you are so dead!"
"Dinah Jane! Don't you dare start corrupting my daughter with your pranks!"

As the house turned silent there were sudden bangs on the bathroom door. Dinah glanced down at me and we waited for our inevitable fate.
---