Random Discussion

Hey everyone. How are you all doing? I am extremely sorry for not updating anything but my boards are going on. Sorry for the delay.

I thought of knowing this from u guys that what show or shows are you guys watching right now. 

I will tell mine. Right now I am following a couple of shows. Its because in exams you do need something to watch to have some stress relief. Also, the benefit of watching multiple shows which I have realised lately is that if there is something wrong or boring going on in one show, you always have the other for the compensation😁😁😅😅.
1. Imlie. I saw a promo on Starplus and decided to watch aur ab to yeh haal hai ki my morning starts with checking twitter for the episode highlights. I am literally addicted to it right now. 

2. Anupama. The hype this show was getting made me watch it and trust me the hype was not wrong😂.

3. Bade Achche Lagte Hain 2. Ofcourse because I have seen season 1 too with my mom as a child.

4. Meet. I don't know why I started it but yeah its good. 

Also, did you guys see the promo of Pravi's new show? What are your views about it?

Tell me in the comments if you watch any one of these shows and what other shows you watch(currently running).

Lots of love.

❤❤❤