You are always my first choice❤❤

Age of Anirudh:- 25
Age of Bondita:- 14

A little plot before starting the story:- Saudamini is there in this OS. Nobody knows that she saw bondita in heera mandi. She ended her drama of eyesight loss by saying that when she woke up day, she could see everything. Years have passed. Bondita is growing day by day. Anirudh has cleared this thing to saudamini that he can not marry her and that he did not love her. It was just an attraction. His life's goal is only to make bondita barrister babu and that he will never leave her side. Now, she is determined to throw bondita out of anirudh's life. She makes a plan to do so.

It was a bright sunny day. Bondita and batuk came from school, anirudh came from office, everyone ate lunch together. After that Batuk and Bondita went to study to do their homework. Now, it was evening. Anirudh was working on a case. He got a call. He picked it up.

Person on call:- Aaj tumhe faisla karna hi hoga. Main yaan bondita. Bas bahut hua. Har baar baat taal dete ho lekin aaj tumhe hum mein se kisi ek ko chunna hoga. (Yes it was saudamini.)

Anirudh:- Kya faaltu ki baat kar rahi ho mini. Mughe koi baat nahi karni iss baare mein. Mughe ab dobara iss cheez ke liye phone mat karna.

Saudamini:- Dekhlo, agar tum mana karoge to uska anjaam bura hoga, bahut bura. 

Anirudh did not pay heed to her warning and kept the phone. Next morning, Anirudh went to bondita to check whether she is ready or not. 
Anirudh:- Bondita, tayyar ho gayi kya? Vidyalaya mein late hone ka irada hai kya? Jaldi karo na. (No voice came from inside.) Bathroom mein hogi. Tab tak main batuk ko dekh ke aata hoon. 

Anirudh:- Went to batuk's room Chote zamindaar tayyar hue ke nahi abhi tak?

Batuk:- Ji dada, ho gaya. Bas abhi aata hoon.

Anirudh:- Theek hai jaldi aao main intezaar kar raha hoon.  

He again went to her room and still there was no response. He got worried. He pushed the door and it was open. He checked everywhere inside the room but bondita was not there. Then his eyes fell on a piece of paper on her study table. He opened it.

Mere pyaare Anirudh,

Bondita ki chinta ho rahi hogi na? Yahi soch rahe hoge ki kahan gyi tumhaari bondita. To main bta doon ki vo mere saath hai. Kaha tha na maine ki agar tumne ham dono mein se kisi ek ko nahi chuna to bahut bura hoga. Aur tum yeh bhi jaante ho ki jabtak meri zidd puri nahi hoti tab tak main rukti nahi hoon. To aajana rail phatak pe nahi to......

Tumhari pyaari saudamini.

Anirudh was now burning in anger.
Saudamini:- Yeh tumne achcha nahi kiya mini. Agar meri bondita ko kuch hua na...to phir dekhna, mughse bura koi nahi hoga.😡😡😡

He ran to a train fatak which was near his house and what he saw shocked him😨😨😨😨😨
Saudamini was standing on the rail track.
Anirudh:- Pagal ho gyo ho mini. Kya kar rahi ho??? Aur bondita kahan hai??

Saudamini:- Aaj main dekhna chahti hoon ki tum mughe bachate ho yaan nahi.

Anirudh:- Lekin bondita kahan hai hai mini???

And then he heard the horn of the train.
Anirudh:- Mini hatt jaao, train aa rahi hai. Hatoooo!!!!

He started running towards her but then he heard another voice
" Pati babu bachaiye mugheeee. Mera pair fans gaya hai patri me ,main nikal nahi paa rahi hoon."
And he stopped immidiately. He was in a fix. Where to go? Whom to save. Although he need not to think because he will always choose bondita but this time he was thinking because bondita was far away from him. Even if he ran at his highest speed, he would have not reached to her. Then the train gave another horn and he came in his senses. He ran towards saudamini and jumped and got her off the train. The train passed.