|1|

Reese Rene.

Running as far as my bony legs could take me, I ran out with the burger in my hand. I steal food because I'm hungry. Some people buy me food but others just walk past me looking like a damn fool! I spotted a bench and sat on it. I opened the wrapper and started grubbing on it. People kept staring but I didn't care! I was hungry as fuck. A long, black limo parked on the curb. A black guy stepped out but I couldn't see his face due to the big bodyguard and fans. When they scattered away, I seen who it was. Hakeem! Awe, damn. I said that aloud. Omgeee, he's coming.

"How do you know my name?" He asked.

"You don't know me, do ya?" I chuckled.

"No. But you look like my sister..Rene." He sat down in front me.

"Oh, I know her." I smiled.

"You do!? Well, where is she?" He cheesed.

"Right in front of you." I smirked.

"Stop playing." He laughed.

"Does it look like I'm playing, Hakeem? Huh!? After, Mama was arrested I had nobody. You never came and visited me. I had nobody but Grandma Rosie. She died of cardiac arrest! I was homeless. No family, food, friends. Nothing. Why weren't you here to protect me? Or-or did your little stupid ass TV show get you caught up?" I cried.

"R-Rene, I'm sorry. I asked to see you but they never let me." He said.

"Yeah fucking right." I yelled.

"Well, who are you living with now?" He asked.

"I'm homeless." I mumbled, playing with the burger wrapper.

"Your what?" He said.

"Homeless Hakeem! I live in the streets. Nobody has ever tried to help me." I cried.

He came over and hugged me but me being me, I pushed him.

"Look Rene I know I can't make up for the past but me being your brother I can let you come live with me." He sighed.

"Nah, I'll pass." I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't asking." He smiled.

🏠Hakeem's house🏠

"So how long am I going to be staying here before you put me out?" I muttered.

"You ain't going nowhere, little sis." He chuckled.

"Seriously?" I beamed.

"Seriously!" He laughed.

"But I don't have anything. No clothes, money, phone nothing." I said.

"We can take care of all that tomorrow, okay? You need to get you some rest." He smiled.

"Where do I sleep?" I stood.

"Upstairs, last door on the left." He pointed upstairs.

"Okay. Goodnight, Hakeem." I made my way upstairs.

"Goodnight! I love you." He yelled.

I stopped, "I love you too!"