0.6

Michael: hello hello helloo

Luke: hii

Michael: what time is it in where you are?

Luke: 3:27 pm why?

Michael: it's 6:27 am here

Luke: should you be sleeping?

Michael: I'm not tired, I'm going to stay up so that when it's actually time for me to go to sleep I can

Michael: timezones are horrible

Luke: oh, jet lagged aye?

Michael: yeah :/

Luke: when do you have to get up for things tomorrow?

Michael: my first interview is at 7:30 I believe

Luke: so you have an hour of free time?

Michael: yep

Luke: we're you planning on doing anything in that hour?

Michael: depends....

Michael: why?

Luke: well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to FaceTime or something.. I mean I'm free and bored and so are you

Luke: but you don't have to if you don't wanna!

Michael: I'd love too :D

Luke: alright :-) just give me a few minutes to fix myself lol

Michael: fix yourself?

Luke: I've been laying in bed all day eating food and watching friends on netflixs

Luke: I look like a hobo

Michael: I'm sure you don't look like a hobo

Luke: oh I do

Michael: then a very pretty hobo

Luke: but a hobo none the less

Michael: hush and get ready

Luke: alright alright

•.•.•
"uh hi..." The blonde awkwardly said as he stared at his phone screen. Even on the camera anyone would totally be able to notice the blush that went from his cheeks all the way down his neck. His eyes kept flickering all over his screen, taking in all the beauty from the man on the other side.

"You're so awkward, it's adorable!" the boy explained excitedly as he crinkled his eyes with how big he was smiling at the gorgeous boy on his screen. Luke's blush was plain as day to Michael which only made him chuckle because Luke defiantly doesn't seem shy and awkward over text messages.

"Shut up! I'm nervous... I feel really hobo ish still." The blond answered back and he repositioned his phone and sat up farther in his small bed.

"Aw do I make you nervous?" Michael asked with a sly smirk on his face. His eyebrow raised and it made Luke giggle to himself a little. The younger boy just shook his head and rolled his eyes at Michael.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm nervous around everyone."

"Mhmm sure"

••
40 minutes later
••

"Wait so your telling me she actually saw it? Like full on balls and everything?!" The older boy asked as he had to hold his breathe to keep himself from bursting out laughing for the hundredth time while Luke was telling his story.

"Yeah! It was horrible! So when she saw I obviously had panties on she started like stuttering and she ran into my door"

"Aw, that sounds horrible...Does she like except the fact your gay and you wear stuff like that?"

"Yeah , I mean she's really supportive and stuff and it's a win win situation for me because sometimes she'll take me to Victoria's Secret sooo...." Luke answered back with a giggle as he looked over at his bedside clock. Realizing that their hour was almost over he began to say something but he got cut of by Michael.

"--I gotta start getting ready now or else I'm gunna be late" He said as he looked off camera at something but then turned his attention back to a pouting Luke.

"Alright... text me sometime yeah?" He asked as Michael started getting up from his spot on the couch, phone still in hand.

"Of course Luke! I don't know when you'll be sleeping or whatever but I'll figure it out and whatnot.."

"Yeah, okayy. Bye Michael.."

"Byeeeeeee!!" he replied back dragging out the word. He then continued to make kissy noises at Luke until he hung up laughing to himself.

"What a dork" he whispered to himself as he plugged his phone in and set it on his beside table.

The blonde reached towards his professional grade camera and lightly set it on his bed as he walked to his dresser, sliding the drawers out he began to pick out a pair of lace panties and a matching lilac bra.

"Time for another tweet..."

________________________________
a/n

this chapter was rushed and horrible but I don't feel like re writing it so it is what it is

I've been watching friends all day so this is the first productive thing I've done today really... so yeah