No, I will not think about all of that now. The moments I have with him now are important than anything.

At the same time, he came back with our orders, I leaned forward to take half from him when he too leaned and kissed my lips briefly.

I was taken aback by that gesture and blushed to the roots of red.

"I missed you" he said making my heart skip a beat. Whoa, this man is going to be the death of me for sure. I took my coffee and was sipping it quietly. It took me a moment to notice that I was sipping my favourite.

"How?" I trailed off as he smiled again.

"I have seen you order this many times" he replied as a matter of fact.

"You do. How come I have never noticed it?" I thought out loud.

"Well, you did have a lot of pre-occupations around you to notice your so-called professor" he replied his lips forming a tight line and I smiled back sheepishly.

"You never asked my why I behaved in such ways with you before" He asked me sipping his coffee. I forced my eyes up to his which was a tedious task for me.

He had one hand with his coffee cup and the other hand slightly touching his chin. Oh, cant he be any less handsome.

I gulped and comprehended his question, "I know the answer"

"You do?" he asked smiling.

"Yes. I was confused at first but with little help I figured it out" I replied taking deep breaths as his free hand hovered over mine.

"And...." He pressed tracing his fingers over my arm. I had started to hyperventilate by now.

"I liked you even more. More than you can imagine" I finished breathing out the words.

He eyes smouldered mine as he leaned in. "But that's wrong" he said as I blinked.

"I like you more than anyone in this world" he finished as I swallowed hard.

---------------------

When we were back in his car, I was trying to plug in the seat belt when he roughly took my face in his hands and dipped in for a kiss. It was so sudden and I had no time to sit back as the kiss deepened and his hands hovered over my neck now.

I was gasping for breath as he had no idea of letting me go. Thank God we were sitting or else I would have melted like a lava now.

I took solemn in his shoulders as the kiss deepened. I don't know when he stopped but by the time my mind was spinning rapidly. And I could feel the pain in my lips.

He didn't pull away but rather leant his head over my fore head. I could feel hot breath coming from both of us inside this car. If we don't stop now, God knows what may happen. I think he sensed it too, as he pulled away reluctantly and started the car.

"I have been dying to do that ever since I met you today. You look beautiful in that dress" He answered my question in mind nodding his head in my direction.

I blushed unable to frame a sentence. I was wearing a long knee length lilac floral dress, as my mom would kill me if I visited the relatives' wearing jeans and shirts. And I was so glad that I did because he liked it more.

We talked and talked and talked all throughout the way. We talked about the time he yelled at me in class and the time I fought with him in the supermarket.