"If anything, I'm underreacting!" Kayla said.

I butted in. "May I interject? After all, Kayla he was asking me." She stayed quiet. "Well, I would be angry to see my man with another woman." I started, before putting my finger up to stop Kayla from saying a comment about Hailey. "Is there any evidence that he's actually fond with her?" I asked Kayla.

"Well... um.. no." Kayla said, putting her hands up. "But that still doesn't matter. I just wanted you to be honest with me. I mean that's kinda important info to tell me." Kayla said, looking at Eddie with her sad eyes.

"I only have eyes for you. What's not crystal clear about that?" Eddie said, slowly walking towards her. "She means absolutely nothing. And I will tell you that everyday to make you believe. You're the one I want to be with." Eddie said, tilting her chin as he slowly leaned forward and their lips connected.

"Gross." I said, rolling my eyes. "I mean you two are unbelievable. Really? Y'all make up just like that?"

"Well then, that takes care of that." Luis said.

"So why'd you two break up?" Kayla asked, looking at Eddie.

"Okay, who wants breakfast?!" I yelled, to stop from things getting awkward.

After their little argument, Luis and I both knew we couldn't fall asleep, so Luis and Eddie volunteered to make breakfast while me and Kayla talked in the media room.

"Were you talking about Luis when you said you'd hate to see your man with another girl?" Kayla asked, flipping the channels.

I sighed. "Yeah, a little." I said.

"It must really hurt, I mean, you are in love with him and he's with Hailey. I'm gonna throw away all her movies, and write mean comments about her online." Kayla said.

"Oh that will show her." I said sarcastically.

"I could tell you really like Luis. I couldn't even tell you were lying this whole time. Ya know, to be in love with him and all kissy kissy." She said, making kissy faces.

Who said I was lying?

"So, you and Eddie. Moved in right?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yup. It keeps getting better and better. We were talking about having kids the other night. I never talked to any of my past boyfriends like this. All we talk about is the future. I think he's the one. I'm in love." She said. I smiled at her. "Let's go bother the guys." She suggested as she got up. Ah, gotta love Kayla, smart and sentimental one moment, goofy and and kooky the next.

"Ah, it smells amazing." I sniffed as I pushed open the door open to the kitchen, but was stopped by a tall Luis and Eddie.

"No peeking. Breakfast is a surprise." Luis said as Eddie agreed.

"But, we could use someone to set the table." Eddie suggested before giving me a stack of plates and utensils. "Get working." Eddie shewed me as they shut the door.

"How rude!" I said before grabbing Kayla and setting the table. After putting down ONE plate, she was complaining.

"Ugh. This is so hard. Don't you guys have like a butler to do all this?" She asked.

"It's his day off." I stated before hearing the boys. They walked in the dining room with stacks of pancakes and syrup, along with fruits and a smoothie. We all sat down, said grace and dug in.

"Now Kayla, I made this pancake special for you." Eddie said, placing a weird shaped pancake on her plate. Kayla bit her lip.

"I'm not in the mood for pancakes. Maybe waffles?" Kayla suggested. Eddie looked at her the way you look at someone with a dumb question.