"Tzuyu please, I don't have the mood to talk with anyone right now. Please don't bother me." Sana said as she starts to walks away..

"What's wrong with her." Tzuyu asked herself as she was watching Sana walking away.

-

"Good Morning Ms.Chou. here's the documents that I checked yesterday." Sana's secretary said.

"Chaeryeong ~ ah ."

"Yes, Ms.Chou?."

"Why Sana is not in a mood?."

"I don't know, she get mad at me earlier. Maybe she's on her period."

"You think so?."

"Mmmm.."

"Is she mad at me???."

"Eh???."

"Well.." Tzuyu rubs her temple. "I don't remember that I did something wrong with her. I didn't even annoy her yesterday."  Tzuyu mumbled.

"Why don't you ask her?."

"I'm scared. She's kinda scary tho."

"Well, that's true.."

"By the way, why are you still here?."

"You're talking to me Ms.Chou.."  Chaeryeong cutely smile.

-

Meanwhile, Sana can't think properly after her conversation with Kenshi last night. She suddenly feel guilty for unknown reason.

"I should be grateful with him but, why I do feel like this.." Sana mumbled when suddenly she hear a knock from her room.

"Hi, Ms.Minatozaki.."

"Yes?."

"Someone is giving you this." Chaeryeong said as she walks inside holding a cap of coffee with a note..

Sana immediately notice the sticky note in the cup she get it and read the note.

"Please smile, I don't want you to get sad. If you need someone to talk. I'm just here."

- T

"Komawo.." Sana said before she smile and this made Chaeryeong to looks at her. "Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana mumbled.

"Ms.Minatozaki, are you okay?."

"Uhmm, yeah. Anyways thank you."

"You're welcome Ms.Minatozaki, just call me if you still need anything."

"Okay.."

-

Tzuyu is holding her phone and she's hesitating to message Sana.

"Ugh.. whatever. I'll just gonna message her." She mumbled before she send a message to Sana.

Sana starts drinking her coffee while reviewing some documents when she received Tzuyu's message.

Tzuyu:
Did Chaeryeong give you the coffee?

Tzuyu:
I made it :)

Sana:
Komawo

Tzuyu:
Are you okay now?

Sana:
Mmmm.
Thank you Tzuyu ~ ah.

Tzuyu:
Why are you not in a mood earlier?
Did something happen between you and Kenshi?

Sana:
Yeah.

Tzuyu:
Can I asked why?

Sana:
kenshi, wanted to file a divorce.

Tzuyu:
Why? He suddenly wanted to file a divorce?

Sana:
He find out about us.

Tzuyu:
Is he mad?

Sana:
He is not. Kenshi is a good person.

Tzuyu:
Did he already gave your the papers?

Sana:
Yes.

Tzuyu:
Did you already sign it?

Sana:
No, not yet.

Tzuyu:
Are you hesitating to sign it?

Sana didn't respond to Tzuyu's message. Tzuyu didn't be able to wait for it since she has a meeting.

-

"Ms.Chou, are you listening? .." One of her client asked.

"Sorry, what is that again?."

"My company would like to sign another contract to your company."

"Really? Thank you Ms.Lee."

"You seems not in a focus. Are you okay? Do you have a problem?."

"Uhmmm, I'm just bothered with something. But I'm okay. Thank you for willingness to sign another contract with us."

"You're welcome."

-

After her meeting Tzuyu was about to get back to her office when suddenly she bumped to Sana.

"Sana..."

Sana looks at her. "Mmmm??."

"I close another deal again."

"That's good. Congratulations.."

Tzuyu notice that Sana is holding her bag already.

"You're going home?."

"No, I'll have to go now. I need to meet Kenshi."

"O-oh, okay. Take care then." Tzuyu sadly said and Sana starts to walks away.

"Why I feel like there's something wrong." Tzuyu sadly mumbled.

xxxxxxx