"Well, it's Anakin's plan, not mine. Besides, if I don't, I won't be around to hear you say the 'I told you so.'" Oriel joked.

"That's reassuring." Was all Obi-Wan said in response before she zoomed off into hyperspace.

When the squad emerged from hyperspace, Oriel was met face to face with a nebula.

"You've got to be kidding me." Oriel said almost amused that Anakin truly believes he can navigate his way through a nebula.

"It's fine, smugglers use this route all the time." Anakin assured her, his ship taking the lead.

"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better." Oriel said sarcastically.

"Don't worry Master, I've flown through many nebula's with my dad." Boba said, backing Anakin.

"Of course you have." Oriel said under her breath.

"A nebula can be very unpredictable. I advise caution." Master Plo-Koon said wisely.

"Don't worry about us Master Jedi. We can hold our own, right shadow quadrant?" A clone said confidently. "Copy that Shadow two." A clone replied.

"Does anyone care what the padawan thinks?" Ahsoka asked and Oriel knew exactly how she felt. Except her master, Yoda, was more caring and thoughtful than most, meaning she was heard more than most padawans.

"Of course we care Ahsoka." Oriel said trying to make the girl feel apart of the plan.

"But we're still going through that Nebula." Anakin told them.

"Let's just get this over with." Oriel sighed, following Anakin as they entered the nebula and as soon as she did, she could barely see a thing.

"This soup is thick. Can you see anything?" A clone asked and Oriel could sense he was having second thoughts about diving head first into this.

"Just keep your eyes on my thruster Shadow two." Anakin told the clone and Oriel heard someone banging in the background.

"They'll have to. The scanners are useless." Ahsoka said unenthusiastically.

"This is old fashioned flying." Anakin mused. "You'll have to feel your way through to stay on course."

"Skywalker is right Ahsoka, and you should take his advice too padawan Boba. Clear your minds young ones and you will see the path." Master Plo-Koon told them.

"No need. I knew this would happen so I backed up my navigation system." Boba replied. He was an amazing Jedi, but he is too attached to his old ways of a bounty hunter.

"You knew this would happen and you didn't think it wise to mention it to someone?" Oriel scolded.

"Well I thought if I, a thirteen year old would know, then certainly a Jedi Master and a squad of fully trained clones would." Boba defended but Oriel knew he was boasting.

"It still doesn't hurt to mention it. Besides, I thought you liked to boast?" Oriel asked with a smirk, knowing she was stirring Boba up.

"You to are almost worse Ahsoka and I." Anakin butted in. "All you to ever do is bicker."

"Just like you and Obi-Wan?" She retorted and he shut his mouth.

"So, Skyguy, how did you know about this shortcut?" Ahsoka asked after a moment of silence.

"It's an old smugglers route. The pilots used to talk about it back on Tatooine. They called it the balmorra run." Anakin explained.

"What!?" Boba asked loudly. "You idiot you're going to kill us all!" Boba said angrily but also worriedly.